Boom - Experience the best audio, always!
By Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- Boom 2, an all new pro audio app designed for OS X v10.10 is now available for download on the Mac App Store
- Boom 1.x is designed for OS X 10.8 and 10.9. It also runs on v10.10
- Before installing Boom 1.x, please delete any trial copies of Boom 1.x (from within settings). This is necessary when downloading the Mac App Store version.
- Audio volume drop for certain apps is due to a system default.
Boom is an award-winning audio app that promises an audio experience unlike any other, providing complete sound immersion and sensory fulfilment.
By utilising a seamless process, it lets you create volume-optimised media files & playlists. You also get to enjoy this boosted music experience on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Boom works its magic perfectly even on the latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air along with the iMac.
In addition, with the help of an optional component which works akin to the volume controls on your Mac, Boom effortlessly optimizes and enhances any audio coming from your system on a system wide basis, making it crisper, clearer and a much better sounding experience.
Blow away the silence with Boom!
Visit : http://www.globaldelight.com/boom-1/ to know more.
Read our User Stories to find out more about how Boom has delighted them!
If you face any issues with Boom, please email them to email@example.com
Follow us on:
What's New in Version 1.9.4
Boom v1.9.4 brings following bug fixes for OS X 10.10 users:
- Fix related to the 'audio mute’ issue when Boom is and is not in use.
- HDMI fixes related to automatic audio device switching.
Buying Boom for Better Audio is Selling Your Soul to Satan
Boom is a horrible, invasive, parasitic, incubus/succubus (whatever your preference) practically impossible to uninstall vile app. Does it make your Mac louder? Sure…when it’s working. Most of the time you will be wishing aural purgatory on the developers because you will wear your fingers out from scrolling through support groups for why Boom keeps killing your internal audio and your headphone audio. You will try browser after browser to find one that does not lose its audio after you close your laptop. I have put my Boom out of its misery finally…….I hope. See, deep inside I fear that unlike for the legendary Dracula, there is no silver bullet, no wooden stake through the heart, nor clove of elephant garlic large enough to kill this monstrosity of an app. Buyers beware….something horrid this way comes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- © 2011-2015, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later