Join millions who use Boomerang to email productively. Schedule Email, Track Responses, Snooze, Inbox Pause, Reminders and more! Works with Gmail, Outlook, MS Exchange & Hotmail accounts.
• NEW Read Receipts
• NEW Inbox Pause: stop incoming emails until you’re ready for them
• Schedule emails to be sent later
• Get notified when no one replies to your email
• Respondable: Use AI to write better emails. Know if your emails are too short, too wordy, not actionable enough, or just right.
• Brief Me: a single summary for all your unread emails, upcoming meetings, and everything else you need to catch up on
More Awesome Features:
• Use multiple email accounts: Gmail, G Suite, Outlook, Exchange, Hotmail
• Customizable Inbox view: support for Gmail Categories, Outlook Focused Inbox, and “Unread only” view
• Import existing signatures from any Gmail or G Suite account. Full support for rich formatted HTML signatures
• Get a clean Inbox faster with easy, simple gestures
• Quick search: find emails faster with our beautiful search interface, or with your voice
• Send attachments from photos and files
• Bulk delete and bulk archive email
• Take action directly from notifications
Perfect to help you:
• Remember to pay the bills
• Create notes & reminders for yourself
• Follow up with critical and time sensitive invitations
• Reduce distractions from email notifications
• Communicate with people in different time zones
• Snooze travel confirmations
• Track down emails buried in your Inbox
• Manage a busy schedule on the go
Try Boomerang’s AI assistant. Just tap the microphone icon!
• See everything you need to know from email, calendar, and more in one place. Ask Boomerang to “Brief me”
• Find files & contact info. Simply say “Find the PDF Joe sent” or “Find Sarah’s phone number”
• Move, create & cancel meetings. Say “Reschedule my meeting with John” or “Tell Paul I’m running 5 minutes late”
• Manage your email verbally. Try: “Show me emails I need to reply to” or “delete all the marketing email I got yesterday”
Loving the app? Please post a positive review. It really helps!
Questions/feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tweet to @Boomerang
A BIG thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars. Your support means the world to us.
Inbox Pause: Stop incoming emails until you're ready for them! Never again have your dinner with your family interrupted by the buzzing and thumping of dozens of emails hawking discount garbage!
Inbox Pause lets you put your Inbox on your schedule, so you can finally finish your novel, get a top performance review, get bored and chat with someone in line and find your soulmate, or just have a few minutes to daydream. And then when you're ready, just unpause your Inbox, and all your email will be there, waiting for the rested, relaxed, productive you of your dreams.
Read Receipts: It's been 13 hours, and still no response. That rhino you're trying to offload isn't getting any more patient. Is your buyer's Inbox a disaster, and he missed your urgent missive about R. Sondacious? Or did he see it, but he's getting cold feet about acquiring 2400 kg of horned glory? Should you follow up? Maybe a phone call?
With read receipts, some of your questions are answered! Yes, it was opened 3 times already - their interest in the rhino has not waned! You call, you close, you celebrate. Read receipts, a toast to you!
Block external images: It's not paranoia if they're really watching you! Boomerang now allows you to block loading external images from loading when you open email threads. So long, spying sales guy watching your every move. Save megabytes, nay, gigabytes of data! And if you need to load images to know if this is, in fact, the perfect v-neck argyle sweater made of soft lamb's wool, just tap the "Show Images" button. To enable this feature, visit your Settings.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to love this...
I really want to love this app. I am an avid user of Boomerang on Outlook for Mac and i really want to be able to use it on my phone. This is the second chance I’m giving it but i still can’t transition from the native mail app because of the way the emails in threads are organized. It drives me insane. If I have more than one email in a thread I can’t find the right one to reply to, forward, or boomerang and it drives me nuts. Everything shows up at once in a long confusing list. I need clear navigation between particular emails and I have tried to adjust the mailbox settings but there are none. I like everything else about this app but this major issue is a deal breaker for me. I really hope it is fixed somehow.
Hey, we want you to love it too! If you're up for dropping a line to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd like to pick your brain a bit about what would make the email easier to view for you.
So much promise, so much failure
I’ve been looking for something to replace Inbox which has slowed development. At the bare minimum I want an email app that lets me do work while off line — in the subway, on an airplane. Boomerang’s key feature set fails at this. Even non-key features like send an email, require being connected instead or waiting to send later. This makes the app non-functional for my workflow and maximizing my travel time.
Slightly less annoying, there’s no way to fine tune alerts. So instead of having alerts from folks I regularly interact with, I get every promotional email, every listserv.
The app is really nicely designed and interaction experience is well thought out. The desktop plugin for the Mac is great and had me hopeful for the app. But the app’s failure to act like every other email program for offline work, means I’ll be deleting this app and choosing another GTD solution.
This is great but I struggle with sorting emails
This is great but I struggle with sorting emails into my (very large) folder/label structure.
The native apple mail client makes a single suggestion based on past patterns when moving messages. If Boomerang learned over time patterns of mail sorting and made three suggestions at the top of the list, it would probably be my primary client for sorting emails each morning. For now it takes me a lot of effort to scroll through all my labels to find the right folder every single time I move an email.
Great work on everything else. I would recommend this to anyone asking me about email apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.