By Decaf Ninja Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✭✭✭✭ Totally revamped, now with 50 levels! ✭✭✭✭
Boomle is a zen-like relaxing game where you predict the movements of gently bouncing balls on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Each level features peaceful balls that float across the screen in random patterns. By tapping on the screen you begin a chain reaction as each ball expands and pops, ringing with chiming bells. But in order to continue you must clear a minimum number of balls from each level.
• "Only get this if you like things that are awesome!"
• "It is fun and when you don't make the goal you get to try again. Love the sound.....a great buy!"
• "I can't get my iPhone away from my cousins when they're around because they can't stop playing. When I do get my hands on it, it's a relaxing diversion that I just can't put down."
Simple gameplay makes it easy to play for all ages.
NEW AND UPDATED LEVELS
Now with up to 50 levels, you can continue playing longer, with more challenges.
SCORES AND GAME CENTER
Now with Game Center support, you can track your score over time, can resume gameplay where you left off, and re-play levels you've previously passed.
PLAY ON MULTIPLE DEVICES
With iCloud syncing your scores are automatically updated across all your devices, so you can keep playing where you left off when switching from your iPad to your iPhone.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Totally revamped version
• More levels, now play up to level 50
• New and intuitive score view, with less distractions between levels
• Game Center integration to share and track your scores
• "How To Play" introductory instructions
• Now available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Bring back the original
The new version is horrible. A wonderful and simple game has been over engineered into a mess. The new sounds are terrible (the original chimes were a very appealing part of the original) and the interface has been cluttered with a silly visual counter.
I have been recommending this game to every iOS user I know/meet over the past several years but never again.
Ow do I get the original game back?!?!? I would pay extra for its return!
I tried this out and loved it. I bought it here and downloaded onto my iPod Touch but it will not startup. it begins and then closes.
Does this app need a wireless internet connection in order to work? It really rots that I bought this and I can't use it.
I've gone to the support page with no response and emailed the named connection with an "undeliverable".
Any information would be appreciated.
The old version was awesome. You have ruined this. How can I get the old version back.
This is clumsy, balls move jerkily and awkwardly. Gone are the vivid colors. What a major disappointment.
Hire back your old programmers who at least knew what they were doing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Decaf Ninja Software
- © 2010-2012 Decaf Ninja Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.