Whole Lotta ... Boonk Gang!
HOW TO PLAY:
Tap the left side of the screen to rotate left
Tap the right side of the screen to rotate right
Avoid "The Man" and "Five-Oh!" as you "Boonk" cash from unsuspecting onlookers. Roam around the street and hustle your way to earning cash by talking people out of their money. It's that simple just like what the best salesman might do??
"Can I hold that for a sec?"
"How much is that?"
Collect powers ups to help Boonk collect stacks of cash to buy new gear.
◉ New "Boonk Joker" Character added
◉ 3 game modes added - Easy, Medium, Hard!
◉ New characters and cool stuff coming soon. Stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so lazily made. There's no fun in this at all. You play as an extremely fast character in an area that doesn't move, you don't roam around an area it's literally just your screen. Now, think about it: A super fast character running around the same amount of space as your screen. Pretty tight space huh? Now imagine an obstacle, a man who goes up and down and if you touch him you're dead. A little hard to miss him? You bet. But that's it all, there's also a cluster of cops running around and if you touch them you die. You basically just play as a fast guy running around a full room. The objective? Collect money from civilians who pass by the screen every now and then and the money "the man" drops. The man being the guy who walks up and down. This game is so bad.
Needs many improvements
When you are running and you hit a pedestrian and run in to them you go super fast just like the nitro power up but if a cop gets near you, you will lose instantly and secondly when "the man" goes by to give u his cash if you go near his crew you instantly lose it doesn't make any sense whatsoever and also a lot of the time when you go up and you get to the bottom a random cop will spawn right were you go getting you caught and you run way to fast in general and the controls are just wierd and finally the nitro boost is just stupid u go so fast u can't control it and right as it ends you will probably get caught by a random cop walking around. Don't get me wrong I love boonk but this game is just bad
I don’t know why there are so many hateful people giving the game 1 star. I think its great! The controls are simple and the objective is easy: collect money and don’t touch cops or “The Man”. People probably don’t like it because it takes some getting used to and some skill to succeed and they don’t have the patience or talent to play. The only thing i request is an online multiplayer feature and more ways to customize your own person and area that he runs in. That would make me give this 5 stars :)
- Miguel Solano
- 189.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Boonk Gang
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Buy 1000 Boonk Cash $9.99
- Buy 250 Boonk Cash $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.