Boost by Mercedes-Benz
By Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow your child turn-by-turn as they ride the best new way to get around: Boost℠ by Mercedes-Benz*. You can watch your child's trip from pick-up through drop-off -- ensuring you know where they are every step of the way as they travel from one activity to another.
First, schedule a trip for your child on BoostbyBenz.com, then use the Boost iPhone app to:
• View the upcoming trips you’ve scheduled for your child on BoostbyBenz.com
• Be notified when your child is picked up or dropped off at their stops through our in-app notifications
• Get a real-time view of your child's trip on the Boost vehicle
• Leave notes for the onboard concierge through the in-app note feature
• View past trips that you’ve scheduled for your child
Boost℠ by Mercedes-Benz* is a new youth transportation service designed to transport children to and from the many activities that fill their day - from school to home to after- school activities. Backed by the best of Mercedes-Benz*, Boost uses award-winning, eco-friendly Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans and on-board white-glove service from certified drivers and trained concierges to give youngsters a safe and fun experience. We leverage Glympse and Sirqul technologies to give you a transparent view of where your children are when in our care. By blending the ease of technology with the best in transportation, you'll rest easy knowing your youngsters are safely bound to their next adventure.
For the best Boost experience, register and schedule trips on BoostbyBenz.com on Safari, Chrome, Firefox or IE, and download the Boost iPhone app to keep a watchful eye on your child as they tackle the adventures of the day.
Boost by Mercedes-Benz website > boostbybenz.com
How the app works:
• Use the navigation buttons at bottom to view 'Upcoming Trips', 'Active Trips' and 'Past Trips'
• Click the "Upcoming Trips" button to view trips that you've scheduled on Boostbybenz.com (note that for the best experience, schedule all trips on your desktop interface).
> Select the trip, and you'll be able to view a details of the trip, including a map of the stops and the tentative route.
• Select the pins on each stop to view further event details and leave notes.
• The "Active Trips" screen will activate upon notification that your child is on a Boost vehicle. You'll be able to see your child in transit on the vehicle as it transports your child to his/her destination.
> Note: if you view Boost notifications after your child has completed his/her trip, select the 'Feed' icon on the top right navigation to view a feed of activites and notes as they happened.
*Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Account creation UI implementation
- Fixed iOS 8 notifications & locations bug
- Bug fix for app freezing when loading trips
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- © 2015 Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.