By Borro, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the Borro mobile app you can now unlock the value from your luxury assets while on-the-go and use your luxury assets as collateral for a loan of up to $5 million dollars. If you have a luxury asset that Borro accepts you can receive your loan within 24 hours of accepting your Borro loan contract. Borro’s lending process is fast, private & secure and Borro does not conduct credit checks on loan applicants. Get started today by using the Borro mobile app.
Within the Borro mobile app you can easily:
- Learn more about Borro loan products:
• Luxury Asset Sale Advance Loans – Get a cash advance while Borro experts manage the sale of your luxury asset(s) at an auction house or private sale to maximize the sale value for you. Offering interest rates of 1% - 2% per month and an auction sales fee of 10% - 20% of the asset's final sale price.
• Luxury Asset Bridge Loans – Use your luxury asset(s) to secure a short-term loan of 6 to 12 months and get your luxury asset(s) back once your loan is repaid. Offering interest rates between 2.99% - 6.99% per month depending on the value of the luxury asset and loan.
• Luxury Asset Term Loans - Enables the use of your luxury assets to borrow a minimum of $100,000 over a longer term. Interest rates from 0.99% per month.
- View luxury assets that Borro accepts as collateral for a loan
- Get an instant loan value estimate using our “Value Assets” feature
- Apply to receive a loan from Borro
- Upload photos of your luxury assets for appraisal by a Borro expert
- Manage your account with Borro
- Contact customer support
Borro accepts the following luxury assets as collateral for a loan:
- Fine Art & Antiques
- Jewelry & Diamonds
- Luxury Watches
- Gold & Precious Metals
- Luxury & Classic Cars
- Luxury Handbags
- Fine Wine
Borro does not accept the following as collateral for a loan:
- Stocks & Bonds
- Construction Equipment
- Animals & Livestock
Unlock the value within your luxury assets with the Borro mobile app today.
Disclaimer: A Bridge Loan is not a long-term financial solution. In the event that a Borro account holder does not repay their loan, the asset(s) that were used to secure the loan may be sold by Borro in order to recover the outstanding loan balance as per the terms and conditions of the Borro account holder’s signed loan contract. Learn more at https://www.borro.com/how-it-works
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updated launch screen
- Minor aesthetic enhancements