Bo's Bedtime Story is an Award winning App, about how kids can help the cute and adorable Bo the Giraffe to bed!
* "Presented with charming graphics, a pleasant sound track and read with narration that is inviting, this app is perfect to explore while cuddled up on your child's bed. Bo is a great going-to-bed buddy." *USATODAY.com
* "Bo's Bedtime Story (Jop gaat slapen) is winner of the Dutch Media Preschooler Award 2012 for Best App!"
All children need a bedtime routine, whether they like it or not..
With “Bo’s Bedtime Story” kids can help Bo the Giraffe with his bedtime routine by;
* Cleaning up his room
* Undressing him
* Washing his hair
* Picking up his rubber ducks
* Drying him off
* Brushing his teeth
* Putting on his pajamas
* Bringing his bear
* Catching his bedtime story
* Giving him his goodnight kisses
And finally letting him go to sleep and dream about playing with his friends.
All these steps are done in the same order every time, while still engaging with their fun and interactive content!
Recommended Age: 2 - 6 years
We always recommend that parents play the Heppi Apps the first time together with their child. It's fun for your kids, and for you. For example, ask them how their bed time routine is!
* 10 engaging and fun scenes
* Model for standard bedtime routine
* Great bedtime song in the final scene
* Fun music and sounds
* Clear voice-over in English, German or Dutch
* Child-friendly interface
* Fun extra doll dress-up game
* Skills development like; listening, matching, counting and coordination
There are more Heppi Apps available!
* “Bo's Birthday Party," the creative and fun Bo the Giraffe Birthday App!
* “Bo's Dinnertime Story," the great Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around dinnertime!
* "Bo's School Day," the fun Bo the Giraffe story about all the steps around school time!
* "Bo's Jigsaw Puzzles," the fun Puzzle App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game," the fun Memory App with Bo the Giraffe and his friends!
* "Bo's Matching Game - Christmas Gift," the FREE Christmas version of Bo's Matching Game!
* KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE *
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
* PRIVACY DISCLOSURE “Bo’s Bedtime Story”
X Does not collect or share any personal data
X Does not contain any ads
X Under the "Press 3 Seconds" pop-up in the start screen a link is hidden to our other apps in the App Store
X Does not contain In App Purchases
X Does not contain Social Network Integration
Heppi wants to offer children the possibility to discover and experience the daily routines that surround them everyday.
Ratings and Reviews
Bo's Bedtime Story
Bo\'s Bedtime Story features Bo, a very cute Giraffe who needs to get ready for bed. The opening page shows Bo and a doll, clicking the doll allows one to dress and outfit either a girl or boy. Clicking the arrow begins the story. This is a cute app that takes the user through various bedtime preparation such as picking up toys and putting clothes away which work on sorting skills. Included are activities that promote color awareness, counting, following directions, and matching. The given activities are great for various fine motor skill and hand eye coordination, as well as helping develop concepts of order and sequence. The story line is very cute and engaging with nice graphics. The home screen provides access to How to Use this App as well as options for other app purchases. This is a very nice app and would be great as a pre-bedtime story, one your child will want to play over and over.
Very cute bedtime routine app!
I highly recommend this app for 2-3 year olds, preschoolers, and children with special needs. Bedtime routines are so important and this app is a great way to reinforce and model one! There are great language opportunities in this app as well as the following concepts: vocabulary, colors, numbers, sequencing, categorizing, and listening skills. The graphics are fun and bright and there is a lovely narrator voice. There is a bonus dress up game that kids love! This app is wonderful and the price is affordable!
Fun bedtime routine!
I'm a big fan of this app. I think it can be played over and over again, especially for a child's own bedtime routine. My kids were all very engaged and entertained by all the different games. My girls especially loved the dress up game with all of the various outfits. I would recommend the app for ages three and up, only because it is a bit advanced for my two-year-old's motor skills and comprehension (he still enjoyed it, though).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.