By the bossjocks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Podcast from iOS, no PC needed.
"A podcasting powerhouse"
"BossJock is certainly one of the best in its category (for me, the Best!). One Killer App!!!"
- Apps4iDevices.com 4/4 Guitars "Killer App"
"...if you podcast on the go, you should adore this app."
- AppSafari 4.5/5 Stars
"My Best in Show"
- Dave Jackson, School of PodCasting .com
"Makes the show an actual performance, not an edit job."
- Sean Duregger (@geekCouch)
Podcasters, Voiceover Artists, DJs, this is your app. Life without fan noise is good! bossjock studio makes it easy to create and publish rich audio productions on your iPhone and iPad.
bossjock is not an audio editor or multitrack recorder. Visit our homepage at bossjockstudio.com to see the app in action.
bossjock studio production happens in real time. Grab some good headphones. Load up your soundboard. Fine tune your show notes. Hit record, trigger the mic and go. Recordings are podcast ready, no need for post production.
- Record your voice while triggering intros/outros, bumpers and background music all on-the-fly.
- Dynamics processing (Compression/Limiting) is automatically applied to the mic and mix for loud, level audio.
- Full VoiceOver compatibility for visually impaired producers.
- Up to 16 Carts on the iPhone 5 and 35 Carts on the iPad duck and fade behind the mic for dynamic sound and smooth transitions.
- Load carts with audio from your Music Library, Dropbox, Wifi, or AudioPaste from other music apps.
- Advanced Cart editing lets you fine tune playback in and out points on a per cart basis as well as Cart color and behaviors including looping, fades, auto-rewind and ducking.
- Audiobus lets you receive live audio from other Audiobus-compatible apps as a Cart or Mic source or use bossjock studio to feed other Audiobus-compatible recording apps. See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Encodes to all your favorite formats – Mp3, m4a, Wav, Aiff with image and description metadata.
- Exports to FTP for Podcasters, Email for Audioboo via BooMail, Dropbox, Soundcloud, Wifi, iTunes Share, and AudioCopy to other apps.
- Works with external mics like the Apogee Mic, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast and Blue Mikey (audio tests on bossjockstudio.com).
In honor of the "Boss Jocks" who ruled the airwaves in the 60's - bossjock studio is crafted by Libsyn co-founder Dave Mansueto and Ed Filowat, creator of the kilojam audio engine.
Recordings made with bossjock speak for themselves! Listen to it in action on http://bossjockstudio.com
follow us on facebook.com/bossjockapp
and twitter @bossjockapp
What's New in Version 1.7.0
This update restores mic activation on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus when recording without headphones.
Magic Tap (Two Finger Double Tap) now triggers the microphone lock when using VoiceOver
SoundCloud exporting has been updated
Audiobus support has been restored
Thank you all for the patience and support.
- the bossjocks
This app is an important aspect for my podcasts. I queue segments and play clips from boss jock. Love that I can adjust volume of clips.
Voice activation fails in iPhone 7s. It claims you have to use headphones but iPhone sevens do not have a headphone jack so this is impossible.
I have loved BossJock since I first got it years ago. Glad to see you are still developing it. "ThankYou"
I understand the quality of sound through wired headset is better, although is the a possibility of wireless support in the future?
Love it and don't ever take it from the AppStore please! :-)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dave Mansueto
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.