Boston Public Library
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep a library in your pocket! BostonPL Mobile makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account, and get the branch and availability information you need, anytime and anywhere.
* quickly search, with filters to zero-in on what you want
* get descriptions and community reviews for titles
save titles to your ‘For Later’ list
* check availability – and map the locations where your title is available now
* instantly check your due dates and renew
* check if your holds are ready
* find and download eBooks and audiobooks
* browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reviews
* rate titles with one touch
* check branch hours or get directions to the nearest branch of the Boston Public Library
What's New in Version 1.6
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with audio book availability
Love this app. It works better than you'd expect from an essentially governmental entity. It's pretty user friendly. I can look for books, put holds on them, then I get an email when my book is ready to pick up. Maybe there is a notification feature for this, but I hate getting notifications so not sure. It also lets me know when my books are due and if I've incurred any fines. Because it's as easy to use as the Amazon app, it's basically saving me money.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BiblioCommons, Inc.
- © Bibliocommons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.