Grow Smarter with Botana!
Use beautiful photos and powerful data to improve your cannabis garden every day. Botana is a your ultimate grow journal that tracks plant growth and saves you money on supplies.
• Track unlimited gardens, indoor or outdoor
• Log environment and feeding details
• View trends and insights about your garden
• Take unlimited photos and organize by day
• Share Photos with your friends and colleagues
• Use the Bug Tracker to eliminate pests faster
• Set your growing media, lighting types and strains
• Add custom strains and organize your genetics library
• Buy discount grow supplies from our partner BotanaDirect.com
It's easy, fast, and free.
If you love Botana, we would appreciate an App Store review!
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or hang out with us on Instagram @BotanaGrow and @BotanaDirect
PRIVACY: Botana never stores or shares your information or logs without your permission.
This update protects your data from potential disaster. Drop your phone in a reservoir? Run over it with your car? Lose it at the Cup?
Don't worry, your data is safe and secure. When you open the app, create a FREE account to protect your GroLogs in under a minute.
Update Notes - v1.3 aka "Diesel"
Special shout out to users Ryan M, Katherine F and Hans C for features requests below. Thanks for helping us Grow Smarter!
• Backup your data securely with a FREE Botana account
• Backup and share Photos privately
• Access top strains from other growers
• Quickly find favorite strains in your Library
• Create a username (pick a good one...you'll need it in 2018!)
ALSO USE BOTANA TO...
• Record your garden environment
• Log feedings and garden notes
• Track IPM: Bugs and treatments
• Take beautiful daily photos
• Updated Help Documents
• New grow supplies in Marketplace
• Faster Photo performance
Ratings and Reviews
I like it more after reading dev responses
I like the look of the app, but find it odd that you cannot transition a plant from veg to flower. Also, if you take a portrait picture (sideways), you can’t edit the aspect, so your picture stays sideways.
Having looked through the dev responses to other reviews, I have found many new things I like about the app.
Very nicely designed but too lacking for me
I think the main functions are designed nicely. I find some navigation confusing.
My main complaint is that it does record the data I want. I would like to be able to customize the parameters. I care about my res depth, Plant/light height, light intensity, etc. ideally I would just say the parameters I care about, record them and export them. I would also like to take more photos and be able to tag them to the strains. So I could flip through the daily growth per plant.
I love it but I can’t use it.
I have been using this for the last week to document my grow. Good app, but I would really like the ability to zoom pictures in the app.
- Botana, Inc
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Botana, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.