Grow Smarter with Botana!
Use beautiful photos and powerful data to improve your cannabis garden every day. Botana is a your ultimate grow journal that tracks plant growth and saves you money on supplies.
• Track unlimited gardens, indoor or outdoor
• Log environment and feeding details
• View trends and insights about your garden
• Take unlimited photos and organize by day
• Share Photos with your friends and colleagues
• Use the Bug Tracker to eliminate pests faster
• Set your growing media, lighting types and strains
• Add custom strains and organize your genetics library
• Buy discount grow supplies from our partner BotanaDirect.com
It's easy, fast, and free.
If you love Botana, we would appreciate an App Store review!
Send us an email email@example.com or hang out with us on Instagram @BotanaGrow and @BotanaDirect
PRIVACY: Botana never stores or shares your information or logs without your permission.
This update protects your data from potential disaster. Drop your phone in a reservoir? Run over it with your car? Lose it at the Cup?
Don't worry, your data is safe and secure. When you open the app, create a FREE account to protect your GroLogs in under a minute.
Update Notes - v1.3 aka "Diesel"
Special shout out to users Ryan M, Katherine F and Hans C for features requests below. Thanks for helping us Grow Smarter!
• Backup your data securely with a FREE Botana account
• Backup and share Photos privately
• Access top strains from other growers
• Quickly find favorite strains in your Library
• Create a username (pick a good one...you'll need it in 2018!)
ALSO USE BOTANA TO...
• Record your garden environment
• Log feedings and garden notes
• Track IPM: Bugs and treatments
• Take beautiful daily photos
• Updated Help Documents
• New grow supplies in Marketplace
• Faster Photo performance
Ratings and Reviews
Love it so far
I want to give 5 stars...but I can’t get photos from my camera roll that I took before using this app to upload onto my log, which is kind of frustrating. Other than that, this is Way better than my notebook method. Very handy to be able to just glance at my log and it tell me what week I’m in, progression of feed regiment, etc. one feature I would add, if possible, would be the ability to swipe left and right to go through each day of your grow log. The option to look back at all the progress (especially photos) with just a quick swipe would be nice.
Thank you for the kind words! You are in luck because both of your requests are already in the app!
1) For adding photos from your phone: check out this link: http://botana.helpscoutdocs.com/article/61-photos
2) And for navigating dates, just swipe left and right on the bottom part of the GroLog screen: http://botana.helpscoutdocs.com/article/53-navigating-grologs
Great on iPhone, not so much on iPad.
I wish the interface for the iPad was better. I like to keep my journal on my tablet but the experience is a million times worse. It’s blurry looking and I can’t always get the features to respond. I am forced to log my entries on my phone because of the poor iPad integration. The app itself is amazing and makes grow journaling a breeze. Please consider catering to the iPad in future updates.
Thanks for the feedback! We are working on a different layout for iPad that includes a dashboard view for Master Growers. Stay tuned!
I LOVE this app!!!
I’ve been growing for 6 years and always wrote my notes in a journal. This app is SO much better since I can put photos right with my room and feed data. LOVE IT!
- Botana, Inc
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Botana, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.