By Amanita Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game from Amanita Design, creators of award-winning Machinarium and Samorost series, and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
* "One of the prettiest things on iPad" - Kotaku
* "You absolutely need to check it out" (90%) - Toucharcade
* "A bold, bright, and brilliant" (90%) - PocketGamer
* "An amazing and heartwarming" (90%) - IGN
* Metacritic Score 88
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
What's New in Version 1.1.2
game title localized to Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Now available for itOUCH too! One of the best dev company's working today! Support them!
Beautiful. Thats all I have to say!
Amanita, Your games are so astonishing! This was my first amanita game. EVER!!
All of your games have beautiful soundtracks and beautiful graphics!
Let me explain about botanicula if you don't have it or if you don't know the story.
At the beginning of it,There is the intro which shows a little seed. When it's over, A black parasite gets the seeds from the tree but the one at the top is not eaten and ascapes. And our little hero, Finds the seed and then calls his friends to save their home and finally plant the seed.
I can't tell anymore cause I would be a BIG spoiler XD
My parents actually buyed me this game so I can play it and I was happy! :)
We love all your game amanita design, and I hope you can make more games to make us happy as I am!
Thanks, Ana Nieves.
It took me a few minutes to figure out what this game was all about but one I did, I couldn't put it down. It's an adorable tiny world of imaginative creatures that navigate an ecosystem of sorts to try to save their world not like anything you've ever seen. 5 tiny heroes you can attribute to "The Guardians of the Galaxy." The perfect compliment to Machinarium and Samaroost 3.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 660 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Amanita Design s.r.o
- © Amanita Design s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.