By BottleStock, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever had a great bottle of wine and then forgotten the name? BottleStock can help – it remembers the wines you drink, allows you to share your experiences with friends, and recommends new wines based on your personalized taste profile. BottleStock has the industry’s largest wine database of over a million and a half wines tied to our image recognition system.
Simply snap a photo of the wine label with your phone, and BottleStock instantly recognizes it, even providing you with tasting notes. Save the wine to your library, tag it with notes then share it with friends. As you taste and rate more wines, BottleStock acts as your personal sommelier curating a dynamic library and suggesting other wines that match your individual taste profile. Based on these recommendations, you can even start your very own wine wish list.
BottleStock acts as your social platform allowing you to reach out to old friends inviting them to join via text, as well as, helping you to build your following within our growing vibrant wine community. That way you can see the vino your friends have enjoyed and included in their journals. Now, the next time you get together you’ll know the perfect wine to bring to dinner. Want to share your thoughts about a specific wine you think is a star with your BottleStock community and outside friends? No problem. After you select a few tasting notes, add the place you drank it, include the friends you were with, then BottleStock generates a unique “taste snap” that you can chat about, tweet to friends, post on Facebook or include on Foursquare. BottleStock also lets you remember the wines you didn’t like. That way you’ll never buy that not so delectable bottle twice. Best of all, BottleStock is free.
• Allows you to keep track of wines you’ve enjoyed with tasting notes.
• Helps wine lovers discover new bottles based on their personalized taste profile.
• Share “taste snap” recommendations and reviews with a friend via Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare.
• Build a vibrant personal wine community of old friends and other BottleStock users.
• Check out the wine notes, pairing suggestions, and reviews of other BottleStock users.
• Compile a wish list of wines you’d like to put in your cellar.
• Remember the wines you didn’t enjoy so you won’t buy them again.
• Invite friends to join BottleStock via text.
• User-generated content works with wine notes, reviews and professional wine industry recommendations that are growing by the day.
• State-of-the-art wine label image recognition.
• Accesses the industry’s largest database of a million and a half wines and winemakers.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
When browsing through your friend's wines it's now easier to see their specific tasting notes and to jump directly to their profiles. And, as usual, we obliterated some more bugs.
Thank you for being a part of our BottleStock community. We’ve made a lot of behind-the-scenes and design improvements to make your experience even better. In addition to a complete redesign, you can now purchase your favorite wines directly from BottleStock.
• Purchase wine directly in the BottleStock app
• Redesigned interface
• Better wine recognition
• Improved taste-profile suggestions
• Wines now show BottleStock user-generated ratings
• Faster performance throughout the app