Botulinum Toxin helps you keep up with the growing demand for non-invasive procedures and provide the optimum results your patients expect. Evidence-based, procedural how-to's and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade equip you to successfully incorporate the very latest botulinum injection techniques into your busy practice!
• Offer your patients the best care and avoid pitfalls. Evidence-based findings and practical tips equip you with the knowledge you need to recommend and discuss the most effective treatment options with your patients.
• Know how to vary your technique for patients with darker skin types, and learn alternate approaches used internationally.
• Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations, photographs, and procedural videos depicting cases as they appear in practice.
• Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest botulinum injection techniques with 25 new chapters and the unmatched guidance of expert contributors - many new to this edition.
• Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques and topics through new coverage of treatment of masseter hypertrophy with botulinum toxin; darker skin and fillers; therapeutic uses of the botulinum toxins; and comparisons of botulinum toxins and their future in dermatology.
• See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, image, tables and videos with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image, video and information retrieval.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Botulinum Toxin, 3rd Edition by Elsevier.
Alastair Carruthers MA, BM, BCh, FRCPC, FRCP(Lon)
Jean Carruthers MD, FRCSC, FRC (OPHTH)
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 439.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.