Recently featured in the App Store as a "Best New Game" and "Best New Update" in more than 75 countries worldwide!
Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ is getting great reviews!
"...an action-puzzler that remains true to the original classic gameplay, with added features and controls that offer a new twist to the game’s many levels, and several new puzzles." - Indiegamemag
"This new version of Boulder Dash both looks and plays really well... I'd definitely recommend downloading and checking out Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary" - Touch Arcade
"...the first game in the beloved franchise to include diagonal walls and movement, throwing both vets and newcomers in for a challenging spin." - Retro
"...the game is still as challenging as it used to be back in the day so you best be prepared if you’re willing to journey through the depths of earth in search of treasures and celebrate the 30th anniversary of a truly classic game." - Touchtapplay
Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ Premium Edition comes with 8 unique worlds and 260 challenging levels! 2 uniquely themed worlds with 40 intriguing and mind-bending levels of DLC are available for purchase.
This version contains NO ADVERTISING!
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary™ finds our heroes, Rockford™, Crystal™ and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 260 exciting levels, 13 new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published by First Star Software in 1984. Boulder Dash®-30th Anniversary is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a premium world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
• 260 levels with advanced physics!
• 13 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
• New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
• Premium world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
• Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
• Controller support added including 8BitDo NES30!
• Gamecenter support (Achievements & Leaderboards)!
• First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
• Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!
Boulder Dash® is a trademark of BBG Entertainment GmbH, registered in the European Union and the U.S. Boulder Dash®-30 Anniversary™, names and likenesses of Rockford™, Crystal™ and Goldford™ are trademarks of BBG Entertainment GmbH. Boulder Dash®-30 Anniversary™ Copyright
© 1984-2017 BBG Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved. The original Boulder Dash® was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray.
Additional information at www.bbg-entertainment.com
Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just like when I was a kid
... except better. Controls are easier and falling diamonds don't kill you. If you liked this back in the 80's you will love it now.
I mastered the Atari 800 Bolderdash 30 years ago. This one is so much fun!
The best My fav
- BBG Entertainment GmbH
- 168 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 1984-2018 BBG Entertainment GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- The Bouldering Comp $1.99
- Classic Remix World $1.99
- Classic Remix World $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.