By Propaganda3, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Boulevardia is a nation rich in beer, food, music and beer. It’s also a unique urban street festival going down on June 16th and 17th in Kansas City's historic Stockyards District. This indispensable app provides maps, band schedules, news as it happens, and your own personal tasting journal, as well easy ways to post and share your adventures, beers and pictures.
- Opt-in to push notifications for instant info about bands, merchants, pop-up beer pourings, special announcements and more.
- A map to all of our pints (and points) of interest.
- Lineups for all areas of the festival.
- Complete schedule and set times of bands on all three of our stages.
- Create your own personalized itinerary for the weekend.
- Comprehensive lists of all visiting breweries and their beers. Search by beer or brewery name.
- Sort that list into beers you want to try and those you’ve sampled.
- Record your tasting adventures, rate beers, save notes and check-in via Untappd.
- Snap and post pics of your adventures at Boulevardia using custom-designed frames and overlays.
For more info, visit http://www.boulevardia.com.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
THE APP IS BACK! Here's your 2017 Boulevardia Field Guide! Band schedules, event info, beer lists, custom itinerary builder, map, brew cam, complete fest info and more!
Great festival. Can't wait to go back next year.
There absolutely NEEDS to be more watering stations. Heat index of 110 and there was only one place to refill water bottles is an awful situation and dangerous.
I love the scavenger hunt. Wish there was more of that or other similar activities. Also when do they announce the winners of the scavenger hunt raffles? I can't find that info anywhere.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Propaganda3, Inc.
- © Propaganda3, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.