Bounce 2: Notes is an app which captivates children of all ages, full of colorful shapes, music and fun multitouch gestures. Bounce features different shapes of various colors which bounce around the screen making musical notes as they collide. Learn about musical scales, while being mesmerized by the glowing shapes. Bounce 2: Notes was designed and implemented by John Allwine, an FX artist who worked on movies including How to Train Your Dragon, Megamind and Madagascar 3.
Things you can do in Bounce 2:
* Watch children learn their shapes and colors while they use all their fingers to create colorful bouncing shapes and send them dancing across the screen!
* Be mesmerized by swirling, colorful pentagons, squares, stars and notes, which glow, squish and create music when they collide. Even adults will find watching and listening to Bounce entertaining!
* Play music by changing the harmonies that the bouncing shapes produce as they collide!
* Set up a custom instrument by creating notes and watch them glow as you play them!
* Make your own exciting creations and send them to your friends. You're only limited by your imagination, so let your creativity soar!
Newly released for use on all iOS devices!
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful and Engaging!!
I have owned bounce since the very first version and Bounce2 feels like a huge leap forward.
The interface runs the line between stylish and effective really well and the shapes and sounds all have that finished feel you want from a good app.
The menu allows for any desired level of complexity when building or playing and I love how even the menu can be "turned off" if you want to just play around with the objects.
All in all, I think this app is fantastic and I recommend looking into it of you like new approaches to music, have kids that like playing with touch screens or just enjoy physics based sandboxes like I do!
Fun with Physics and Music
Who knew you could make music from bouncing balls? A very simple toy with lots of possibilities, playing with Bounce makes me giggle inside. The interface is simple, and well integrated into the simple world of a bounce.
This app is super awesome. My kids love playing it. (Ok I do too when I am stuck on a phone call.)
I really like the incorporation of the different shapes and the sounds are way cool.
You will not be disappointed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.