By Adriaan de Jongh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Oven's whimsical dancing game for two players, with choreography by the Dutch National Ballet. Twist and twirl elegantly, or get entangled with a friend.
Holding either end of a device, you tilt the device around a virtual sphere following a path of rings. You swing your arms and twist your body, and before you know it, you are already dancing.
• Watch the Dutch National Ballet dancers in Bounden's tutorial videos.
• Unlock 6 dances + 1 exclusive dance for iOS.
• Listen to classical music composed by Bart Delissen.
As featured on the New York Times, the Guardian, The Verge, Mashable, Kotaku, GiantBomb, Joystiq, Destructoid, and many others.
* Finalist for the Independent Games Festival 2015 Nuovo Award.
* Finalist for the Game Developers Choice Awards 2015 Innovation Award.
* Winner of the Cinekid Best New Media Production Award.
* Winner of the Dutch Game Award for Best Co-Production.
* Winner of the Pocketgamer BIG Indie Pitch.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed two small bugs, nothing noteworthy. Enjoy!
Such an interesting "game". Takes a bit to really grasp by once you and your partner have it down it's tons of fun. Just in case it's not obvious this is a strictly two player experience.
Side effect of playing this game
I played his game with my wife a couple of days ago. She's been waking up sick for the last couple of days and is eating a lot.
Play at your own risk!
I've been looking forward to playing this game since I heard of it months ago. Really worth the wait. Grab it now!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adriaan de Jongh
- © 2014 Game Oven Studios B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.