By MunkyFun, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 3 Epic Wild West Locations to Duel it out with your friends! ****
**** Easy Play Single Player Training Mode! ****
Make your fortune in the Welded West!
Take part in the classic tale of greedy robotic desperados hurling explosive cacti and toxic goo at each other in the historic frontier town of Deadbolt.
Okay, so maybe it's not so classic, but Bounty Bots is a frantic multiplayer action game with outrageous weapons and zany powers in a West that never was. Customize your 'bot, choose your weapons, and get rich in the craziest shooter available on mobile devices.
• Full Resolution Retina Support for the New iPad
• Full Resolution Retina Support for the iPhone4 and iPhone4s
• Multiple paths to victory. It's not all about who's the fastest on the draw (although that helps)
• An action game world unlike any you've ever seen
• For the quickest draw, take advantage of weapons with the Apaxmai Auto-Firing Sniper Chimps
• For the more skilled, the manual fire weapons have more firepower than a chimp can handle
• Dozens of strange weapons and powers for you to mix and match to customize your bot
• Smooth online multiplayer from the studio that brought you the IOS first person shooter hit, "Archetype"
• Simple controls quickly get you into the action
• Explosive cacti! SO MANY EXPLOSIVE CACTI!
• Free to play. No fooling, play as often as you like. No film-flam, hustle, grift, or bamboozlin'
• Earn a badge every day on the first round that you finish
• Earn 3 badges every time you level up
Game runs on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer running iOS 4.3 or later. Needs an active 3G or Wifi connection to play.
• Coins collected need to be deposited in one of them banks!
• Coins banked will be yours when the round ends!
• If you're an early quitter, you forfeit your winnings
• XP is earned by picking up coins, even if they aren't banked
• You can get significant bonus by depositing more coins at once, but you also become a bigger target
Many new features are in the works. Please help Bounty Bots grow by rating us favorably in the App Store or sending feedback from the settings menu. Also use the feedback to let us know what features you would like to see or go to Facebook or twitter to take part in the Bounty Bots community.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
-Removed ads for anyone who has the Coin or XP multiplier.
-Added the ability to earn FREE BADGES DAILY!
-Minor Bug Fixes
What do you want to see with the next update? Connect with us online to share your thoughts!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Please help Bounty Bots grow by rating us in the App Store or sending us feedback on our social platforms!
Food for Thought
I've just recently downloaded Bounty Bots, and so far; It's one of my favorite games. This is one awesome game, and I'd really like to see it prosper and become something big, like Flappy Bird big, except the ending part. Anyway to get players interest, I think an awesome new mode would be just the thing. So I think that if you choose this mode, I don't have a name yet, but your either on the defenders or the robbers side. If your a defender your job is to shoot and stop the robbers from deploying the money into the safes or banks. If your a robber then your job is to find new ways to collect and deploy money into the safes and banks without getting caught. However much money the robbers get, it is divided by the number of players and each player gets a even amount. So an easy example would $100 total and 4 players 100 divided by 4 is $25 per player. I think this mode or a mode similar to it would catch a lot of interest, and maybe force people to spend real money, because they want to make a lot of in game cash. Overall, I think Bounty Bots is a awesome game, and doesn't get a enough plays and downloads as it should. However, with my idea, it's just Food for thought and totally up to the makers, I think it would bring in more downloads and plays that Bounty Bots has earned.
I don't have much time (or as much as I'd like) for games, so few have ever become addicting, but this is one of the few.
It's a great little game, somehow laid back and manic at the same time. No big pressure (nothing to lose when you lose) and very rewarding over tine as you improve.
There's something about playing against other people live (VERY live) in realtime that you can't beat. It's simultaneously personal and anonymous.
It's also as good to play in 5 minute sessions as it is in 2 hour sessions.
Visit the Bounty Bot forums (the "Alliance" topic) to meet a great bunch of addicted players who can share great advice. If you find yourself being bludgeoned mercilessly by an expert player an want to scream, chances are you'll find a really nice human behind the evil robot on the forums.
Also take the time to level up a bit - it can be tough for the first 10-15 levels but it gets much better as you unlock more items.
WARNING: Don't Spend Real Money!
I played Bounty Bots for a good hour and a half or so, saving up over $5000. I purchased upgrades then went back into a new round to test out my weapons, only to find that it had given me an entirely different user name and my level dropped. When I exited out of the game to reboot to see if it was just a glitch that would fix, I discovered that it had once again changed my name and dropped my level to 6. And my cash from $2000 to $600.
I've opened the game several times and each time it changes and resets my name, level and cash amount.
I personally have not spent real money on this app, but I advise that you don't either till this problem is fixed. Since there is no way to get your stuff back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MunkyFun, Inc.
- © 2012 MunkyFun, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Fistful of Badges$1.99
- Extra Coinage$1.99
- A Few Badges More$4.99
- More Jing-a-ling$4.99
- Coin Doubler$4.99
- Heavy Pockets$9.99
- XP Doubler$4.99
- Quite a Few Badges More$9.99
- Insane Bank$19.99
- The Big Score$19.99