Bouqs™ - Flowers, Simplified
By The Bouqs Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oprah Magazine’s “50 Wow Things” 2013 and featured in Daily Candy, Thrillist, Maxim, Forbes and on The Today Show
The Bouqs App is an easy-to-use, free app for sending amazing Bouqs. And what are Bouqs? Bouquets, Simplified.
The Bouqs Company ships farm-direct, super fresh, sustainably-farmed, elegant Bouqs straight from a South American Volcano to anywhere in the US for $40 flat with FREE Shipping when ordering through the app, or straight from US farms via Next Day Shipping for $50 flat (always free shipping at Bouqs!). Double the blooms for just $10 more or upgrade to a Long-stemmed Grand Bouq with Triple the blooms for another $20.
Send flowers to your loved ones, friends, colleagues, or vendors, right from your phone. No hidden fees, no cheesy & cheap fillers, and a brand that’s built with you, our amazing client, in mind.
Consider a Concierge Service to auto-deliver Bouqs for important events, or for no reason whatsoever, with discounts up to 25% off!
Download today to get 20% off your first order!
- Send a variety of flowers including Roses, Lilies, Daisies, Alstroemeria, Ranunculus, Calla Lilies, Orchids, Aster, Sprays, Hydrangea and more
- Feel good about your purchase as Bouqs only works with sustainable, responsible farms that treat the earth and labor with care
- Bouqs flowers ship FREE nationwide, including Alaska and Hawaii with Next Day delivery available Tuesday through Friday in the continental US
- Quick Order remembers your recipients’ flower preferences and delivery information, enabling lightning fast 2-click ordering
- The Never Forget Concierge service remembers important dates like Birthdays, Anniversaries, and more! Set it up once and we’ll remind you prior to shipment and deliver every time, on time with discounts up to 25%
- The Just Because Concierge service fires off random Bouqs deliveries so you get all the love for sending flowers for no reason whatsoever, with just 1 click. Be super thoughtful with less work and save! Choose how many times per year and we’ll remind you prior to shipment and deliver with discounts up to 25%
- The Regular Blooms Concierge service delivers regular Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Monthly flowers for your home, office or other location with discounts up to 25% with FREE shipping. Choose a Collection or Customize flower types and let the beauty and scent of farm-fresh Bouqs roll in.
- Get FREE Bouqs by referring friends and family to our service. For every 2 friends that purchase, you get an absolutely FREE Bouq!
- Our prices never change. Send for $40 flat on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or any other day of the year
- Contact Us to order Bulk Flowers for your next event, be it a wedding, conference, or every day use for your home or business
- With Concierge Services, choose to Pay as you Go or Pay Up Front and Save even more!
- Bouqs accepts Paypal, our preferred payment vendor, or all major credit cards
Here are some ways to use The Bouqs App:
- Order last minute gifts from our California Collection for Next Day delivery
- Send your loved ones amazing farm-fresh bouqs flowers straight from an active Volcano in South America
- Send flowers to employees, co-workers or vendors to let them know you appreciate everything they do
- Send Just Because flowers to a loved one. Random, surprise deliveries will brighten his or her day every time
- Set up Regular Blooms for your office to beautify your waiting room, conference rooms or meeting spaces; or gift Monthly Flowers to the flower lover in your life
- Set up Never Forget to organize your gifting life! Take care of those most important dates to ensure the important people in your life are covered. And set up delivery for those that you never know quite what to get them. Bouqs always work
- Contact Us to order Bulk Flowers at industry leading quality and prices for your Wedding, Conference, or other Event
The Bouqs App is available on any computer, phone or tablet device.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
minor UI improvement
Great Customer Service
I experienced the same Mother's Day flowers issue that I believe a good number of people did. However, The Bouqs customer service team really turned the experience around. They constantly updated me, and sent what I felt was a sincere apology. They delivered my flowers only one day late, refunded my money, and gave me a credit on top of everything. Mistakes happen, especially when a company is new. I think they're heart is in the right place, and they will figure stuff out moving forward. I will definitely be using the service again. 1800flowers and FTD would have never been so generous.
Didn't bother delivering flowers
Apparently an "unprecedented" event occurred where they realized they didn't send flowers for Mothers Day on the same day as delivery was scheduled. An email from the CEO seems to imply that it wasn't an isolated incident.
For a company that just delivers flowers, saying "we didn't do it" isn't a good response. The recourse of future credit doesn't do much, and their customer service didn't bother to arrange alternatives.
Hate to rant this much, but if your entire business is being a middleman, you should probably make sure the logistics work flawlessly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Bouqs Company
- © The Bouqs Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.