Bourgogne Rando Vignes
By Côte-d'Or Tourisme
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On the paths of UNESCO
The vineyards of the Cotes de Nuits and Beaune contributes nearly two thousand years the reputation of Burgundy wines and continues to be today a world reference for great red wines. Like the wines it produces great wines, Premiers Crus and even generic names, this unique territory develops strong values of openness, discovery and meeting. A heritage and a unique cultural site shaped by man for over 20 centuries!
With this new mobile application discover climates since the footpaths that cross. Around the Butte de Corton and Santenay ... to start. Burgundy Vineyards Rando allows you to walk through the vineyards with its geographic location mapping. Cultural audio guides, explanations of climates, directional and tourist information and an augmented reality option accompany you along for the ride in order to combine the best of nature and culture. Hiking tours are downloaded beforehand to navigate with embedded and thus avoid any problem connecting technology.
Before putting on your walking shoes, do not hesitate to consult the slides "discover" to become familiar with this concept of climates today on the front of the stage with his inclusion in the World Heritage of UNESCO. For today, this is a wine model that radiates in the world, just like the name of some raw, unclassifiable such as Romanée-Conti.
But the Gold Coast, the heart of Burgundy, it is also:
- Specialties that make the gastronomic reputation of the destination, such as Burgundy snails, Dijon mustard, gingerbread, Anis de Flavigny, blackcurrant and all tables inspired leaders,
- An exceptional heritage as Dijon, capital of the Dukes of Burgundy, Beaune, capital of Burgundy wines, Chateauneuf-en-Auxois and Flavigny-sur-Ozerain, Most Beautiful Villages of France, Semur-en-Auxois Medieval, Montbard and naturalist Buffon, the Cistercian abbeys of Fontenay and Citeaux Museopark Alesia and the famous battle between Caesar and Vercingetorix Châtillon-sur-Seine and the famous Vix vase ...
- A welcoming nature to practice in peace for many outdoor activities: hiking, biking, river tourism, swimming, golf, climbing ...
Whether you rather trendy wine, gastronomy, heritage or nature, Côte-d'Or is for you.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Cote-d'Or Tourisme
- © Côte-d'Or Tourisme
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.