By Amit Barman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the best and most realistic 3D bowling game for your device! It not only fully embraces the incredible 3D physics engine and effects, but uses beautiful art work to put a fun twist on a classic game! You can play either against the CPU in three difficulty levels, or you can play a single player mode to see what score you can earn!
Be the world's best player in this 3D bowling game, Bowling Pro. How many consecutive strikes can you score? See if you can get a perfect game (300).
- Stunning 3D graphics
- State-of-the-art 3D physics engine for real pin action
- 25 different bowling balls
- 3 levels of difficulty in VS. mode
- Game Center integration
- Single Player mode to compete against friends
Simple instructions on how to play:
1. Drag the ball to the left or right to position the ball for your throw.
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl, and drag it straight or towards the left/right to guide the direction. The harder you flick the harder the ball goes!
Score calculates a frame delay. I assure you the numbers are correct, but the calculation algorithm delays it until the next frame.
Preview video of gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6invFU-7nU
this bowling game is hours of excitement! I've wasted the last week playing this intently, trying to get 300. Needs to add multiplayer functionality, but still a great buy. Looking forward to future releases!
Worst game ever
This game was the worst. I deleted it before I even finished the first game and am really mad at myself for spending $1.00 on it. No hook to the ball and really no way to control it.
No way to stop the corny background music. The game seems to hang before you throw the ball.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 19, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amit Barman
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.