Fly Right will challenge your mind and your reflexes! Tilt and hover through up to 78 unique levels filled with exciting new tasks and mind-blowing puzzles. Collect stars and unlock new worlds and challenges. It's generally a good time.
Here's what happens. You are a ship (or something, we're not really sure). You have 4 sides. Each side has an engine. You only control 1 of them. You fly this 'ship' from a BOX...2...(another) BOX without running out of fuel. More or less.
* MAZES and PUZZLES - Each level presents a different challenge. It's up to you to figure out the best way to finish.
* OBSTACLES and also OBSTACLES - Sometimes they help, sometimes they don't - Watch out for GRAVITY WELLS that throw you off track, ROCKET BOOSTS that activate your top and side engines and DARK BLOCKS that fall every which way (and also hide good things sometimes).
* LEADERBOARDS - for gloating and whatnot. Track your high scores (fuel saved) with the whole world. You're better than those guys right...?
* ACHIEVEMENTS - 22 achievements to challenge and annoy. Some are easy as pie. Some are easy as Pi. The second one is harder.
* RETINA GRAPHICS - Simple, clean and easy on the eyes.
* FUEL PODS - Having trouble with that last star? Need a little help to pass a particulary tricky level? Purchase Fuel Pods and get 100% fuel ANYTIME you want.
* TIME TRIAlS!! - Get the Time Trials level pack for only $0.99. Unlimited Fuel, collect all 3 stars before time runs out! It's a good time
* OH THE COLORS- Set your favorite background color or just let them randomly appear as you play through these rad levels.
* SIMPLE CONTROLS - Tilt to steer and tap to thrust your engines. That's only one button!!! (and the tilting)
So hop in your ship (or whatever) and work your way through 60 addictive and challenging levels. Conjure up your precision and your patience. Also Manna...if you can get a hold of any.
Fix a menu selection issue for some iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s users.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I hadn't updated...
One of my favorite aspects of this game *was* the wide range of modern, serene solid background colors to choose from. That, combined with the music made this a refreshingly unique game experience. But unfortunately, the most recent update replaced them with a rather cheesy set of dynamic, two-color gradients. Not only are they unattractive, but since they change color during gameplay — they're also distracting.
Also, the previous app icon was *much* better than this new one.
So all in all, this update was a step in the wrong direction. What was once a standout app located in my top games group on screen #1, now it lives on screen #5 with 250+ other mediocre games that I rarely even look at. It's a shame really.
The Right Stuff
This game is awesome on so many different levels. At first glance, it reminds me of the old "Moon Lander" game of yore. After gritting my teeth and striving to get all three stars on the first 20 or so levels, though, it's apparent that this game isn't just entertaining. It's also challenging enough to demand the respect of the real deal men and women at NASA and SpaceEx.
A timely homage to the late Neil Armstrong . . . rest in peace.
It's okay. It's nothing that innovative. The level unlocks are based on how well you do, which can be good and bad. It's good that the game requires you to try, but the bad part of it comes from the fact that you have to be able to do well in each stage, so if you're not that good at particular level, you're screwed. Not only that, but the levels aren't that forgiving, so even if you know you did well, the game still says no and gives you a 1 star for that level...
- Brandon Storms
- 32.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Esoteric Development
- In-App Purchases
- Time Trials Level Pack $0.99
- Pack of 15 Fuel Pods $0.99
- Pack of 80 Fuel Pods $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.