By No Limit Zone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got music in Dropbox that you're just itching to listen to?
Box Play lets you add music from Dropbox into a box (playlist). But when one box isn't enough, you can just make another. That's right! Create a box for your favorite genres, your favorite artists, or for different moods... organize them however you want!
Your songs will be downloaded onto your device so you can listen to your songs anywhere and everywhere.
Fill your box, and play!
- Simple, familiar interface - we want you to have fun using Box Play!
- Add songs from Dropbox (A Dropbox account is required)
- Plays all formats supported by iPhone: MP3, M4A, CAF, WAV, AIFF, AAC
- Create multiple boxes (playlists)
- Order the songs in your boxes, however you want.
- Playback essentials: Repeat All, Repeat One, Shuffle
- Add the same songs multiple times without unnecessary redownloading.
- Plays in the background
- Playback controls - Play/Pause/Prev. Track/Next Track/Seek with scrubbing
- Remote playback controls (using headphone controls, dock, etc.)
- Song info is displayed on your lock screen
We welcome your feedback! Please remember that we cannot respond to your App Store reviews or comments and invite you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a yell on Twitter at @boxplayapp
Not bad as a simple basic player. The only one that I could find that is dropbox based and has playlists support. Would be nice to have local NAS support as well. Works for iPad as well.
- Category: Music
- Released: Sep 18, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew Lim
- © 2012 No Limit Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.