Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, and IMAP Email - Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Visit getboxer.com/enterprise to be the first to hear about Boxer for AirWatch
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.0.4
"Improvement begins with I" - Arnold H Glasow
Lots of improvements in this update:
- Background sync improvements
- Various security improvements
- Various calendar improvements
- Crash fixes
- IMAP connection improvements
- Fixes Exchange provisioning
- Disabled custom keyboards by default (fixes a webkit crash)
- Lock screen when in background (for improved privacy)
- Improved encoding of To/From/Subject headers.
Good app! Some caveats.
Like many others, I was searching for a replacement for Mailbox when it was shut down. I tried Spark, but it had way too many features, a cluttered interface, and some inexplicable glitches like hiding content in emails sent from listservs. I like this app much better. Boxer has a clean, simple interface, much like Mailbox did. Caveats: no "snoozing", only a "to do" list. Also, there's currently no way to have the badge number display the total emails in your inbox rather than unread emails. Also, you can't see any folders you had set up previously. And (nitpicking), I'm not crazy about the big circles with the email sender's initial next to each email. I think it looks cluttered and is a waste of space. Why are they all different colors (or shades of blue if you choose that option)? Unless the colors/ shades mean something, don't make them different. UX 101. Anyway, good mail app! I can deal with little annoyances.
Still my go-to email client
Say what you want about all the other email apps out there, Boxer is the only one to get email, calendar, and contacts integration right and not water down features for each in order to call it the next best thing since sliced bread. You don’t need fancy swooshy animations. You don’t need an Inbox that looks like Jony Ive’s bedroom. You don’t need “Smart Filters” or an app that goes through your email. You just need something that works, does what you want it to do, and looks like it belongs on your iPhone. This is the app that I want, not what Microsoft or Google wants.
Better customization, better interface, better UX, better stability, better customer service. Just an all-around rock sold email client. I open it every day on my phone and haven't looked back.
Replacement for Dropbox's Mail App
All of the other email apps just display too much information on the lock screen when a notification comes up. Other apps would display the subject line and the a snippet-- I could never absorb that much info. Boxer just displays the subject line in the notifications and that's all I want.
Some of the features are a teeny bit rough (swipe to delete). I don't like how I can't swipe multiple items to delete. Also, I don't know why, but if you double-tab the home button to look at all your apps, your current email open in Boxer gets "locked" and you can't see the snapshot of the email while you're browsing your other open apps. Sometimes I see a deal in my email and I want to open my browser to research. But since the email locks, I forget exactly what I'm looking for. Again, minor things.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.