BoxFox - Appraise, Buy and Sell Retail Inventory
By BoxFox, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BoxFox lets you appraise your retail inventory value and sell unwanted items for the best price possible.
Our app generates an estimated marketplace value for your inventory quickly and easily. Just scan the products you want to appraise, and we’ll do the rest.
As you scan UPCs/EANs, the app creates an inventory list and generates the appraisal values automatically.
- Built in UPC/EAN scanner captures product information
- Scan to create inventory lists for appraisal quickly and easily
- If needed, manually modify product details or increase quantities
- Receive a free automatic appraisal of your inventory value
If you choose, the app can even list your inventory at the touch of a button onto BoxFox's business-to-business marketplace for auction.
Once items are listed for auction, visit https://www.boxfox.co for details and to accept and reject any offers on your inventory.
- List inventory for auction on BoxFox at the touch of a button
- Sell excess retail inventory for the best price possible
Purchase retailers overstock inventory with confidence. We have thousands of sellers, posting quality surplus merchandise every day for sale on BoxFox.
We also provide deep analytical data on pricing and demand for the products listed. This allows you to make buying decisions with a click of the button.
All merchandise is purchased via auctions ending daily at 5pm, allowing predictable bidding and research time periods.
- Discover overstock merchandise from thousands of individual retailers and manufacturers
- Deep product research allows making fast, informed purchases of merchandise
- Bid with a click of the button on quality merchandise
What's New in Version 4.0
Greatly simplified appraisal process will let users to appraise products much more easily.
Don't waste your time
Promote on Facebook this app is really has a long way to go in easy of use and functionality. Only had about 50 products online. Which will not have a lot of product because of how hard it is to upload stuff. App is poorly written.