Go for the K.O.!
Make Your Opponent See Stars!
Hey Kid, you think you have what it takes to reach the top and become the next great Boxing Star? Enter the world of Boxing, and seize it all! Rise from lowly street fights all the way up to become the World Champion! Arm yourself with custom gloves, hone your skills and Knock'em Out with a Mega Punch! Champions are made in the ring!
▶ Dip, duck, dodge, and weave to avoid your opponent's attacks and strike back with a perfect counter!
▶Train hard as your fighter progresses from the mean streets to the World Championships in Story Mode!
▶Meet and befriend all the wacky and wild characters of the boxing world!
▶Collect powerful custom gloves and combine them with powerful skills and gear to define your own fighting style!
▶Fight against other players in League mode to prove you're the best there ever was!
▶Use your winnings to pimp out your crib, drive a slick whip, and gather an entourage that will make your friends jealous, while also giving you sweet bonuses!
Enjoying Boxing Star? Learn more about the game!
Exciting New Features and Items!
• Modify Feature to change a Gear’s Options now available.
• In the Modify Menu, You can replace a selected Gear’s Options with the Option you want.
• An OptionMod is required to change Options.
• An OptionMod can be obtained by disassembling Gear that has Options above a specific Option Grade.
• New Glove Gear Options Added
• Mega Weave Hyper - Hyper Gauge goes up after successfully Weaving Foe's MegaPunch.
• Jab Skill % - Increases probability of using Equipped Jab Skills.
• Hook Skill % - Increases probability of using Equipped Hook Skills.
• Uppercut Skill % - Increases probability of using Equipped Uppercut Skills.
• Weave Breaker Jab - Jab Power increases when Foe is Weaving.
• New Glove Gear Options Added
• HP Up during Clinch - When Clinch is successful, HP will recover slowly until Clinch is broken.
• Hook Guard Defense Up - Increases Hook Defense during Guard.
• Costume Box with New Costumes added to Willy’s Shop
• When you receive a Costume you already own, you will receive a Gift Receipt.
• Can purchase Costumes using the Gift Receipts.
• The following Reward Items have been added to Level 4 and 5 Clan Swap Boxes:
• Gear OptionMods
• Costume Gift Receipts
• Option to select all of a particular Grade of Gear in the Upgrading, Selling, Donating, or Dismantling Menus Added.
• Clan Hall of Fame tab is temporarily closed in order to add a new interesting feature.
• Star Point deduction protection for beginner users has been adjusted.
• Star Points 0 - 300 -> 0 – 800.
• Trinity U333’s MegaPunch Power and Speed increased.
• Reaching Stun Warning Status with Jabs made more difficult.
• Extra damage for Stamina Burner Skills removed when hitting a Stunned opponent.
• When under 20% Stamina, Reflex is also negatively affected.
• Improvements made to AI that control fighters when users are away.
• Recommended Friends back online.
• Various Bugs Fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but small X factors do make the difference
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love this game. First of all, there’s a story mode that isn’t short! And if you know what I’m talking about, then you’ll definitely find this game enjoyable. The biggest problem that I have is games that offer a “Story Mode” is that I can finish it within the hour or two that I downloaded the game. B O R I N G. Second, the game takes a bit of knowledge & skill. The fact that there are different fighters & classes to mix and match definitely makes you want to learn more. Makes you want to figure out the best possible meta class. Third, there’s online play! I’m sure there are others who love the feeling of dominating people online!
Okay, let’s talk about the cons real quick. The customization is cool, but also limited. I noticed you can’t even wear one of the three gloves you can equip. You only wear the Mega Gloves(if you have some equipped.) Another review said that the training points & money you earn is very little, SUPER AGREEABLE. As you get higher in ranks & in lvl is becomes super difficult to obtain skill points and any kinds of upgrades. Everyone loves an app we can spend time on, but no one wants the feeling of grinder pc like game on an app.
This game is soooo much potential if the developers put some time & thoughts of the audience into this game (:
I really love this game and I’ve only had it for a week, I have spent money on the game because I really do like it and plan to have it for a long time. What stopped me from giving it a five star is the the skill points and the coins. I find it really hard to earn and I’m always running low on coins and it’s hard to do anything so I have to wait 3 hours to 8 hours to even a day for any crate to open in order to get the money to just upgrade one glove, and I don’t even have enough for my skill points. The thing that I hate the most is the skill points and how many you earn. As you go higher in the game, the skill point training gets more expensive and the time takes waaaaaay longer, but the amount of skill points you earn stays the same (3). I find this really annoying and I think we should earn more than just three points due to the increase in time and money it cost to train for them. I really love the competition in this game, I was thinking what if you could actually make coins from league battles since you have to spend money to even fight a league battle. I think you should make money off of league battles, even for as little as just 5 coins. I’m looking forward to an update or fix for those major issues.
Big buildup for a huge continual letdown
As others have said I want to love this game. The first time I played it I couldn’t put down for hours. I bought several beginner loot boxes with real money not knowing that was the only way to progress past lvl 30 ish. When you get to around rank 1400 you’ll be doing great then you’ll hit higher lvl players who just dismantle you. Then after you log off and log back on you see your league standing has dropped like 100 points. Energy drinks and health bars cost a fortune but it’s the only way to be competitive in this game. When your winning the cpu will negate that by constantly “refueling” leaving you to do the same or lose. Then after you actually win a few and get the league reward your package slots are full meaning you either use gold to make room for another pkg or wait half a day only to get a bunch of common items. This game is def all about taking your money. Had 4K gold less than a week ago and now down to 900. And I’m still losing. It’s easy to pull in new players because at its base the game is extremely fun. It’s about two days in you start to feel them pulling at your wallet. I recommend you only seriously play this game if you have extremely deep pockets. Me, the common person can’t afford to stay competitive, thus interest in the game is fading quickly. Devs please fix something. You have a great game. Don’t let greed ruin it.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We would appreciate if you could send us your ideas on how to improve the game. Your feedback is important to us as we trying our best to give you a better gaming experience. If you do have the time, please send us your suggestions here: https://helpdesk.433.co.kr/?game_name=1510044743
- Four Thirty Three
- 942.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 4:33 Creative Lab. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Gold $0.99
- 330 Gold $4.99
- 850 Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.