BoxLock is a smart padlock designed to protect your deliveries from porch pirates and package thieves. BoxLock is compatible with UPS, USPS, FedEx and Amazon.
The BoxLock iOS application enables you to manage your BoxLock Smart Padlock. Through the mobile applications you can sign-up for and connect to UPS My Choice, USPS Informed Delivery, FedEx Delivery Manager and Amazon Prime to automatically collect tracking numbers so that your delivery drivers can secure your deliveries with BoxLock.
- See the status of your BoxLock - including the wifi and battery strength
- Open your BoxLock nearby via Bluetooth or using a master barcode
- Automatically collect tracking numbers for your deliveries from UPS My Choice, USPS Informed Delivery, FedEx Delivery Manager and Amazon Prime
- See the latest tracking information for your deliveries
- Share barcodes with friends, family or other delivery drivers. Barcodes can be for one-time use, indefinitely or for a specific time range.
- See a full usage log for your BoxLock
You can order BoxLock at getboxlock.com
For questions, please visit support.getboxlock.com
This release includes a number of enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes based on user and driver feedback. Some of these enhancements require a firmware update:
- Added unsuccessful barcode scans to the Lock Activity Log.
- Refined how we handle if a driver marked the package delivered prior to securing the package with BoxLock
- Resolved an issue where intermittent network connectivity could cause the lock to crash, requiring a reboot*
- Fixed a bug where updating the Wi-Fi would revert to the previous Wi-Fi settings after a reboot*
- Resolved an issue where in some cases swipe to remove a lock was disabled
- Resolved an issue where shared barcodes could cause the app to crash
- Improved Battery Life*
* Firmware Update Required
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.