By Jaroslaw Foksa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SCALABLE VECTOR GRAPHICS (SVG) EDITOR
SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
• Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
• Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
• Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• Manual guides, smart guides and grid
• Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
• Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
• Chromium-based rendering engine
• SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
• Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
• SVG sprites editing support
** This project is in active development with new features being added each month. If you are missing something or you found a bug, please let me know by sending an email to email@example.com **
What's New in Version 3.10.2
- Bugfix: Can't reorder items in Objects panel (reported by Jaime)
- Bugfix: "Reload from disk" does not work when bitmap file is opened
- Bugfix: App sometimes fails to ask whether to save unsaved tabs before closing
Just better text control
Everything is awesome, but I would like little bit control over text.
At least when I press Enter it brake line.