Award-winning bp Magazine is the only consumer publication
dedicated to empowering people with bipolar disorder to live
healthy, fulfilling lives. Published four times a year “bp” delivers
first-person success stories including celebrity profiles like:
Demi Lovato, Carrie Fisher and Richard Dreyfuss and columns
by people with lived experience. “bp” is packed with in-depth
features on building healthy lifestyles, addressing topics such
as sleep, exercise, stress reduction, treatments, relationships,
and employment issues—and offers cutting edge news and
Join the thousands of people with bipolar and their family members
who turn to bp Magazine for inspiration, information – and
And now our NEW mobile-optimized responsive digital edition,
• Bookmark and search articles across multiple issues
• Manipulate text size
• Adjust to day and night reading mode
• Share your favorite stories with your friends
Get access to bp Magazine on any device when and where you
Download the bp Magazine app FREE and get a sneak peak of
one of our issues using the preview button.
Choose one of three buying options:
• Single digital issue of bp Magazine for $4.99
• 1-year (4 digital issues) for $14.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not
already own it and subsequently published future issues.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation
of purchase. Subscriptions are automatically renewed until
This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is
turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription
period. Auto renew can be changed at any time from
your iTunes account settings. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during
your active subscription period.
iOS 11 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Paying for nothing
I really, really want to support this app. I need this app for encouragement and support. I pay for this subscription. However, I go into the app I pay for, click on an issue and it asks me to purchase that issue. So, what am I paying a subscription for? This is a screwed up platform. You guys, we come to you for support. A lot of us are disabled, on limited incomes, and are fighting to heal. I’d really like you to make this right. Either by refunding my subscription or fixing the app.
I have had bipolar II all my life and now this magazine helps me understand more and learn more.
- Green Apple Courage, Inc.
- 50.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Green Apple Courage, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- bp Magazine for Bipolar Subscription $9.99
- Fall 2017 $4.99
- Winter 2018 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.