Your FSA, HSA, and HRA Benefits just got smarter!
Access your FSA, HSA or HRA benefits from the pharmacy, eye doctor or anywhere you need access with the new BPC Benefits Mobile App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Get the most from your FSA, HSA and HRA benefits with on-demand mobile access:
* Snap receipt photos and submit new claims on the go
* Get real-time account balances on the spot
* View and reconcile recent transactions
* Communicate with BPC Specialists
* Receive custom SMS account alerts without missing a beat
How to get moving with the BPC Benefits Mobile App:
If you haven't done so already, safely and securely register for a user name and password by visiting www.bpcinc.com. Then, simply download the app and go!
We’ve made our app even better with several exciting enhancements that will improve your experience, including:
· All new home page layout, showing you the most important information on your account first.
· Added the ability to scan product barcodes to instantly determine product eligibility of thousands of over-the-counter (OTC) products, taking the guess work out off shopping at the local pharmacy and getting the most out of your benefit plans.
· Created a new transactions page where you can view all transactions across your accounts in one convenient location.
· Added the ability to upload and attach receipts from the transactions page.
· Updated the transactions and claims logic to create a more cohesive user experience.
· Allow further claims classifications with Service Category Tiers
· Integration with the FSA Store® and the HSA Store® to empower participants to leverage their healthcare dollars.
· Integration with GoodBuyRx to help participants save up to 75% on prescriptions.
· In addition to resolving some nagging issues, we’ve also added several usability enhancements to the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Notices on startup
Every time I start the app, I get a bunch of notifications about messages I need to review. Even if I review the messages, I always get the notifications each time the app starts. It would be nice to fix this.
The one things would make this better
I want to be able to dismiss messages once I’ve read them. Every time I go into the app I get the same messages at start up.
Using the app to submit claims or provide documentation is super easy and convenient. I wish I would’ve started using it sooner!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.