BRADY LINK360 Maintenance
By Brady Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BRADY LINK360 is BRADY’s first cloud based software platform for the management of visual information on and around equipment and machines. The LINK360 Maintenance app for iOS allows users to manage the creation, editing, and auditing of standard work instructions, preventative maintenance procedures, inspection procedures, and more.
- Create procedures at the machine with the iPhone and iPad apps
- Take photos –
o Crop and modify image properties (contrast, brightness)
o Identify check points on the images
o Annotate images with information for operators to follow, etc
- Manage maintenance and standard work instruction steps
o Create and edit tasks – task type, action, criteria, benchmark levels, special instructions, and more
o Reorder Tasks
o Indent and group like tasks such cleaning instructions for one or more pumps as an example
- Audit Maintenance and Operator Procedures
o View Procedures on the iPad and iPhone
o Print to iOS compatible printers with durable Brady labeling materials
- View Notifications on Maintenance and Operator Procedure Activity
o Receive notifications for audits coming due
o Newly Published procedures
o Procedures requiring your review and approval
- Access Activity Reports
o View reports on-site on the progress and status of procedure creation and audits.
o Email reports while onsite reviewing procedure coverage
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Support for iOS 9
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Brady Corporation
- © 2013 Brady Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.