Braille Eye English
By Masamichi Kagechika
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can read translated braille with Braille Eye!
Braille Eye can translate braille to string from an image in your iPhone.
Move scanning aria and Just Click "translate" Button, translated strings will be shown as Button Label.
- Select or Take photo and translate in this App.
- Adjust scanning aria with Slider.
- Rotate an Image.
- Reading 14 Cells of braille in Landscape Mode.
- Show Grid, to tap small rect at the corner of Screen in Camera View.
- You can choose translatable braille language, English or Korean.
Readable braille is regular style only. To Read printed ink braille, you shouldn’t use outline or pinpoint style braille.
Does not work
This application either never worked or has not been updated to continue to work in iOS.
Must be a version issue or poor QC, so would author to get back out there and give us an app, which we paid for!!!
App shows up in iTunes, but not on my phone. Complete Junk! I requested a refund. Don't waste your time.
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 31, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Masamichi Kagechika
- © 2010 Masamichi Kagechika
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.