“Best brain training game for Kids 2016” - Geeks with Juniors
“Good App Guide’s top kids apps of 2016” - Fundamentally Children
“Top ten kids apps made in Spain in 2016” - appKIDS
Save the Earth in the first complete brain training game for both kids
Brain Aliens believe they are very intelligent and they have come to the Earth to absorb all kids’ brain power to continue growing their brain. Professor Cerebelum has discovered this fact and has built a super cannon to frighten the invaders with brain waves. We ask players to use their mobile device connected to Professor’s Lab to play minigames in order to generate brain energy and charge the cannon to shoot the aliens.
Enjoy learning and improving your mental skills thanks to the game
- Funny science fiction background story
- 12 different minigames to test your brain capabilities
- Innovative dynamic interface
- Different profile and difficulty for kids and adults (kid-safe content)
- Complete stats: memory, logic, perception and analysis
- Compete with your Facebook friends with online rankings
- Game Center integration with 30 achievements and leaderboard
- Practice languages thanks to multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, Catalan and more coming soon
Brain Aliens minigames are based in WISC test exercises.
Play, train and learn with your children in this kid-friendly adventure from outer space!
New languages available.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.