Whether you're stuck waiting in line, or need a break from social media, Brain Arcade's engaging brain games can provide a fun distraction for a few minutes, or a few hours.
Brain Arcade's self-paced games are as beautiful to look at, as they are fun to play. And Brain Arcade's dynamically changing backgrounds, and smiley-based affirmations will brighten your mood while they challenge your mind.
Brain Arcade games:
• 2048 - Earn the 2048 tile before the grid fills up
• 21 - A card game where it's 21 or bust
• Brink - Arrange shapes so they fill a rectangle
• Code Breaker - Choose colored pegs to solve a code
• Fifteen - Slide 15 numbered tiles into order
• Flash - Simon Says with flashing lights
• Letters - Trace letter tiles to find words
• Lights Out - Click to turn off all the lights
• Mines - Uncover tiles without detonating mines
• Peg - Peg Solitaire with the French board
• Recall - Match pairs of hidden letters
• Scramble - Swap letter tiles to unscramble words
• Slide - Slide tiles until they match the pattern
• Solitaire - Remove playing cards from the tableau
• Splat - Match 3 fruits as many times as you can
• Sudoku - Fill each 3x3 box with the numbers 1-9
• Tetravex - Slide tiles until all adjacent edges match
• Treys - Find 3 cards that are all the same or all different
• Yacht - Roll 5 dice to make 12 different combinations
• New game: Letters.
• Bug fixes and minor improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.