Brain Eater's Bible
By Zentro Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Immensely entertaining" - PadGadget.com
"Gruesome and hilarious" - Fangoria Magazine
"This thing is f***ing dope, dude" - Kevin Smith, Director of "Clerks"
With hundreds of photos, videos, animations and diagrams, The Brain Eater’s Bible is the ultimate guidebook for the reanimated dead. Zombie author J.D. McGhoul instructs you from firsthand experience, describing the brain-eating lifestyle, zombie anatomy, manhunting techniques and much more. So whether you are an actual zombie, or merely an enthusiast, don’t be without this critical information!
The Multi-Media App Includes:
- The 160-page full-color e-book
- 18 videos from author J.D. McGhoul, giving zombie tips on everything from self-esteem to self-defense
- An interactive 3D model of the skull, showing where to best access the brain
- Hundreds of zoomable and interactive photos illustrating zombie science, psychology and survival techniques
- Scrollable zombie martial arts sequences
- Animated schematics showing how to ambush human prey
- McGhoul’s “notebook entries” with extensive bonus commentary
- Animations of the zombie virus attacking human cells
About the Authors:
J.D. McGhoul was a Midwestern, working-class lab assistant before being killed and reanimated by a PACE virus infection. Now an undead writer and activist, he divides his time between eating brains and educating the zombie public at large.
Pat Kilbane is best known for his three-year run on Fox's Mad TV, though many remember him for his role as the “anti-Kramer” in the Superman-themed Seinfeld episode “The Bizarro Jerry.” He has appeared in sci-fi films such as Evolution, Meet Dave, and Day of the Dead, and spent two years under contract with Dreamworks developing science fiction concepts for television.
What's New in Version 1.2
Software update and additional animation
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 16, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 699 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zentro Media LLC
- © 2011 Mythodrome, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.