Brain or Monkey ?
By KA Innovation ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a Brain or a Monkey? Challenge your friends and get the answer! “Brain or Monkey” is a fast paced, furious and fun social game. Play at parties, at family gatherings or with your best friends. Game requires at least two players near each other.
The key objective of the ‘Brain or Monkey’ app is to find out who is the Brain and who is the Monkey. The Brain will be the person with the most IQ Points left, when the game is over, and the Monkey will be the person, who has lost all of his/her IQ Points.
Each round is played like this:
1. A player draws a card with a simple question/statement and reads it out loud for all players to hear and the round is started
2. Player activates the monkey with his finger and keeps it on the screen
3. Player provides ONE new answer to the statement/question by saying it out loud
4. Player lifts his finger and passes on the monkey (the iPhone) to the next player, who is then back at step 2
The above sequence has to continue until a player gives a wrong answer to the same question/statement or the time runs out. If the answer has been mentioned already, it is also a wrong answer. The other player(-s) will be the ones judging if the provided answer is correct.
Questions/statements are like: “Female names starting with ‘A’?”, “Car brands”, or “Things you can buy at the bakery?”. This game is very much about being good at brainstorming and paying attention to what the other players have already said.
Every time a player loses a round, he/she loses IQ Points. The loser of the game is the first to reach the 'monkey' level (when all IQ Points have been lost). Game results can easily be published on Facebook and/or Twitter, if players want to raise the stakes (this should be agreed prior to starting the game).
The free game comes with a limited number of free questions, but players may upgrade to get additional buckets of unique trivia questions for only $0.99 each (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The questions used in the game are generally universal and have worldwide applicability, but the game also includes a special package with US specific questions. KA Innovation plans to include many more packages of new questions for the game and invites all players to contribute with suggestions for new questions or categories through the 'Brain or Monkey' website (see link below).
'Brain or Monkey' Features:
* Fast and furious game play
* More than 500 fun and challenging trivia questions for all ages and genders
* Effective player setup and score keeping
* Submit scores to either Facebook and/or Twitter
* Easy purchase of new questions
* iPhone or iPod Touch
* iOS Version 5.0 or higher
This is very fun.
Hard at first but really really fun.