Combine Advanced Brainwave Entrainment with the Included Ambient Music or Nature Sounds, or your own iTunes Music * Includes Binaural Programs for Sleep, Focus, Memory, Energy, Positive Mood, Confidence, Anxiety Relief, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Meditation and much more! * Use the Included Playlist Creator to create an iTunes Playlist for each Program * Can also run alongside apps like Spotify, YouTube, TuneIn, Podcasts, or Audio Book Readers * Universal iOS app with UIs included for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch, so you can use it on all your supported devices! * Also Supports Family Share *
Different states of mind are associated with specific brainwave frequencies that would be inaudible if played directly. These frequencies can be induced in the brain indirectly by playing two different audible tones into each ear, which after being processed by the brain, are perceived as an inaudible beat matching the target brainwave frequency. As you listen, your own brainwaves fall into step with this inaudible beat, and after a few minutes synchronize with the target brainwave frequency. Brain Wave's 35 programs layer these binaural sequences into multi-stage sessions that have helped thousands of people focus and concentrate, feel positive and motivated, and sleep more soundly.
- To use Brain Wave with Spotify or an Audio Book Reader start the other app first and then ours. To listen with a podcast, start Brain Wave first.
- Program duration is fully adjustable. If the program has multiple Binaural Stages the individual stages will be lengthened or shortened accordingly.
- Programs use composite Binaural Tones that stimulate multiple brainwave frequencies to create combination experiences, such as Power Nap, Pre-Exercise Energy, Dreamy Sleep, and Positive Mood Boost.
- Each program goes through a progression of binaural beats, each for a specific period of time sufficient to synchronize your brainwaves with the binaural tones.
*** Features ***
- 35 Advanced Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs to use throughout the day.
- Multiple program durations (10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours). You can also set your own custom duration.
- Use the included Ambience or create a playlist of your own iTunes Music to use with each program. Your brain will process the binaural frequencies played over these background sounds. Binaural Tones are more effective with background audio than alone.
- Save preferred settings, including background audio, iTunes playlist, Alarm settings, and volume for each Brainwave Program.
- Choose from one of the 10 gentle alarm sounds, or select your own iTunes Music track.
** 35 Included Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs **
- Morning Coffee
- Espresso Shot
- Morning Meditation
- Focused and Alert
- Critical Thinking
- Memory Boost
- Problem Solving
- Confidence Boost
- Pre-Exercise Energy
- Creativity Boost
- Positive Mood Boost
- Motivation Boost
- Stress Reduction
- Anger Relief
- Calm Reflection
- Reduce Anxiety
- Deep Relaxation
- Lucid Dreaming
- Dreamy Sleep
- Power Nap
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep with Wake-up Stage
- Dreamy Sleep with Wake-up Stage
- Headache Relief
- Hangover Relief
- Yoga Meditation
- Alpha Relaxation
- Theta Meditation
- Gamma Power Nap
- Night Meditation
- Night Reading
** Included Backgrounds **
- Beach Surf
- Ocean Waves
- Ocean Waves 2
- Rain and Thunder
- Atmospheres: Serenity
- Atmospheres: Awakening
- Atmospheres: Space
- Atmospheres: Drifting
- Atmospheres: Peace
- Atmospheres: Floating
- Atmospheres: Soaring
- Medium Rain
- Light Rain
- Flowing Creek
- Pink Noise
** Alarms: **
- Chinese Flute
- Morning Mantra
* Binaural Brainwave entrainment should not be used while driving or operating machinery.
Thanks for making BrainWave the top-selling brainwave entrainment app in the App Store for 8 years. This version includes language translations for Chinese Simplified and Japanese, as well as minor bug fixes.
To switch languages tap the globe button in the bottom right-corner to bring up the language selector. Then select from English, Japanese and Chinese Simplified. Then restart the app by following these steps to ensure that the selected language is loaded:
1) Double-tap the device home button to bring up the list of current apps.
2) Swipe up on this app to shut it down
3) Start the app again.
Ratings and Reviews
I'll Be Using This App Often.
I've had this app on my phone for sometime, with the intention of using it as an aid for parasympathetic body work. I finally started using it yesterday. I've been listening to it now for a few hours (Deep Relaxation with Peace background), and so far I'm impressed with how well it works.
I typically feel overwhelmed by the numerous things that need to be accomplished, which leaves me feeling anxious and rushed. This particular combo has really helped me to slow down today and not feel so uptight, which sadly, is not easily accomplished. I use other modalities to shift my body into parasympathetic mode, but I can't seem to stay there. This program seems to be helping dampen down triggers that cause my body to shift into sympathetic state inappropriately.
I look forward to trying the other programs. I hope the results are as impressive and useful. Even if they aren't, the results I'm experiencing today made downloading this app one of the best tools I've acquired to step away from the perpetual, health destroying, running myself ragged mindset that our culture has ingrained in us.
I use this all the time. It is great to get to sleep when suffering with insomnia, pain relief for fibromyalgia or migraine, force a nap when you know you will need it but can’t stop thinking, jet lag wake or sleep, tinnitus, energy meditation (ahhmaaazzzing!!!), or just quiet your ADD when you need to focus. SO MANY USES!!
I love the ambient noise that comes with the app- especially ocean waves. Love that you can use itunes, but usually don’t find it necessary. I also love the slick looking super-intuitive dashboard.
The only improvement it is needs better control on fade in/fade out during programs and at the end of programs. I have the fade toggles set, and only use the app’s ambient sounds, but they are not always working properly. The abrupt stop and start is especially jarring when you are attempting deep sleep- similar to vertigo feeling as you are just falling asleep and you jump suddenly, but without the physical jump- lol. Also integrated glossary within descriptions would be awesome, eg, why gamma for this particular program or beta for that one? What does it DO? Talk nerdy to me.
This thing blows my mind! The first time I used it I was like "No way!" As I kept using it I discovered that it is literally the only way I am able to fall asleep nights when my mind is so full of thoughts and my anxiety is running rampant! I hate the way sleep aids make me feel like I've been run over by a freight train. I recently switched from using "Deep Sleep" to "Dreamy Sleep" and had the craziest dreams! I normally can't remember my dreams and I was actually able to recall quite a bit of them. Unfortunately last night, I dreamt that I faked the death of my dog last year and I felt like it lasted the whole night so I think I'll be switching back to "Deep Sleep" :( Awesome product though. My *only* complaint is that I wish there were more ambiance options or the ability to use it with Pandora. You can use your own music but I don't have much personal music on my phone so I am limited to using the app's ambiance tracks and they get old after a while. Highly recommend!
- Banzai Labs Inc.
- 96 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Banzai Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.