BrainBaseline Lab is the first application allowing researchers to configure a full neurocognitive battery in ten minutes or less. Whether you’re a graduate student in a lab or a contract research organization looking to administer a set of cognitive assessments, BrainBaseline Lab is built to make your job as easy as possible.
Why use BrainBaseline Lab?
1. Easy Test Administration
Configure and manage your study using only your iPad. Our study customization tool allows you to develop and run your study, reducing the time and effort associated with even the most complex protocols.
2. Expansive Testing Library
Choose from dozens of classic attention, memory, and executive function tasks adapted for use on the iPad.
3. Instant Access to Your Data
Tests are configured to score and pre-process scores, providing instant performance feedback.
4. Secure Data Handling and Transfer
All data are transmitted wirelessly to a dedicated HIPAA compliant cloud server, and can be accessed via tablet or web portal.
BrainBaseline Lab is currently in early Beta. Functionality is currently very limited including the number of subjects available to be included in a study. We hope you will help us make BrainBaseline Lab the testing platform of the future.
Updates & bug fixes
Additional tests are now available for subscribers
- Digital Artefacts L.L.C.
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Digital Artefacts L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Basic Subscription $59.99
- 1 Month Basic Subscription + 100 Tests $59.99
- Test Pack: 500 $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.