By Digital Artefacts L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BrainBaseline is the first iPad application for measuring how well your brain works. BrainBaseline crosses the ease of use and the multi-touch technology of the iPad with a series of interactive and engaging game-based assessments. These activities use the same laboratory analyses neuroscientists use to measure memory, attention, and processing speed, providing users with the ability to test their cognitive functioning at home, at the office, or wherever you and your iPad go!
Tests like the intelligence quotient (IQ) test can only tell you what your brain is capable of doing. BrainBaseline can tell you what your brain is doing and help you track progress and improvements in your cognitive functions over time.
What's New in Version 2.1
- [iphone] New high-res UI for the iPhone 6 Plus.
- [ipad] Cognitive tests have had their instructions shortened and instructional videos were added to assist in learning how to perform each task.
- [ipad] Anonymous users may now delete their accounts from the account management page.
- [ipad] Cognitive function and brain health scores now include results taken from the iPhone versions of the tasks.
- [ipad, iphone] Performance improvements and bugfixes.
This app is kinda fun. It helps you learn more about your own brain and understand your strengths and weaknesses. I do wonder about the results on the task switching test though. I scored rather highly on all of the tests except this one where I think I was in the tenth percentile or so! Now it is quite possible that I am just terrible at task switching (I wouldn't expect it to be my strongest area) but I had my wife take it and her score was exactly the same as my two scores. That seems rather strange. Could be a bug? Could be my wishful thinking. Anyway, good app.
Very cool idea, I am not going to register though
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Digital Artefacts L.L.C.
- © Digital Artefacts LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.