BrainPlots - Think Like TED version
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STILL DEPENDING ON MIND-MAPS or STICKY-NOTES?
BrianPlots series is an intelligent brainstorming tool,
you can get feedback, even if you are thinking alone.
Failed to make a real connection with the audience?
Left the room without a Yes from your clients?
BrainPlots – your intelligent coach for presentation - is here to help you fundamentally transform your presentation.
BrainPlots boasts a proprietary algorithm (*)
developed from a scientific analysis of over 400+ popular TED speeches.
Think about over 400 brilliant minds guiding your thinking process
on the fly as you lay out your ideas.
Your flow of thoughts is compared with the frameworks used by the TED speakers,
and contextual suggestions are offered interactively.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Open your BrainPlots app on your iPad
2. As you tap in your ideas, contextual Suggestions will automatically pop up
3. Decide for yourself to either Accept or Dismiss those suggestions
4. Repeat 3 until you’re done with structuring your presentation
5. Relax, take a deep breath and enjoy a coherent and persuasive presentation framework, just like TED
Then what would those 400 brilliant minds suggest?
Check these out:
“Hmm... too many Ideas for one single presentation.
Downsize, aggregate or re-prioritize some of those Ideas. Engaging TED talks often have no more than __ main Ideas.”
“TED speakers usually divide the talks into __ sections.
Would you like to reorganize your framework into a few groups? Try to group the Concept Tags.”
Simple as sticky notes, sophisticated as 400+ TED brains.
Try now and begin to think with your intelligent and personal coach!
BrainPlots, anywhere, anytime, think like TED, present like a pro!
- Easy to use for organizing your ideas, like sticky-notes and mind-maps
- Cloud storage to access your ideas at home or on-the-go (10 files)
- Real-time feedback from research-based algorithm
- Samples of 400+ TED speeches’ structure (available for download from web to app)
For more tips to use the app or samples of analysis of TED speeches’ structure, please visit our website at
*Cognitee Inc., the app’s developer, owns a database of over 1,200 thinking patterns generated from intensive analysis of government documents, academic thesis, popular blogs, meeting minutes etc, whereas BrainPlots’ algorithm is based on analysis of TED speeches only.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Revising some message sentences.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP!!! It is a complete RIPOFF!!!! It does not DO what it claims it should DO! They got me for $5 don't let them get you... I wish someone would have written a comment and I could have saved $5... SAVE YOURS! The worst.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Cognitee K.K.
- © 2015 Cognitee Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.