Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BrainShake 2 was inspired by the classic hand held games Bop-it & Simon Says. You'll have to Shake, Switch, Twist, Squeeze, Push and Pull.
Hours of family fun, specialy designed for all ages, from kids to grown ups, from slow to super fast. Stay focused and move fast through all the different levels and become an addict in seconds! Challenge your friends with local the leaderboard (iPad only) and Game Center leaderboard.
• Only compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
• iOS 4.1 or above required.
• We recommend restarting your iPad once it's installed.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
- BrainBot will give you an instruction for each action.
- You must perform the action before you’re out of time.
- You snooze you loose! Get it wrong and it’s all gone!
- Beat BrainBot and see who has the smartest brain.
- Watch out for Brainbot's surprise spin, bonuses and invisible mode, so concentrate!
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Minor Bug fixes.
- Game Center submission bugs fixed.
Fun but one design flaw
I like the idea for this game and it is nicely implemented. Besides not being able to get the Guide to work, the real problem is the Brain Shake command. For this command (which I didn't understand at first because the guide wouldn't work) you are supposed to shake your iPad. Forgetting about whether shaking your iPad is indeed a good idea or not, the game is meant to be played with the iPad resting on a surface, not held in your hand, since your hands need to push all the buttons. Therefore when it suddenly asks you to do the brain shake you must quickly pick up your iPad and shake it vigorously. This seems like it is asking for disaster since you have to do this very quickly and you might not get a good grip on the iPad before shaking it.
Otherwise the game is fun, but this feature makes me too nervous to use it.
Enjoyed this new version of Simon updated for the iPad. Harder than just tapping colors in order. I like that you get an instruction for each thing you do. It allows for younger players. It would be nice to be able to adjust the time for my slower processing students. It's a good brain challenge!
Better than bop it!
Was thinking of buying bop it but after watching a video review didn't look that good then I stumbled on this game. It's a very fun game glad I bought it over bop it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2011
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 76.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mundomono
- © 2010 Mundomono
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.