Brainshark Video Presentations
By Brainshark, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use this free App for the best experience when playing Brainshark video presentations on your iPad or iPhone. The App also provides free access to a rich library of eLearning content for businesspeople. And if you’re a Brainshark user, you can even use it to access your own content or your organization’s content while on the go!
Whether you’re a Brainshark customer or simply someone who’s been sent a link to view a Brainshark presentation, you can benefit from the App in many ways…
· Easily navigate through presentations using the visual table of contents
· View presentation attributes including title, description, duration, author info and more
· Download related attachments/documents
· Share links to presentations via email
· Post links to presentations on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and more
· Get instant access to a growing and searchable library of free, eLearning content from a community of subject matter experts
· Browse more than 1,000 titles on a diverse set of topics relevant to businesspeople such as sales and marketing tips, social media, leadership development, management techniques and more.
Access Your Content:
· Easily access your history of recently viewed presentations
· Log in to your Brainshark enterprise account to view company content
· Log in to your Brainshark or myBrainshark account to view and share content you created yourself
What's New in Version 2.1
Brainshark customers can now log in using corporate Single Sign On (SSO) authentication. Simply type in your Brainshark Login Directory to the first page of the Brainshark App, and it will automatically detect and redirect as appropriate. Please note that SSO must already be set up between your company and Brainshark first.
needs a little work but a few gold nuggets
Not all presentations work on mobile devices. There is no way to filter videos you don't want to see. There needs to be a 5 star system to rate videos for others.
Brainshark courses on Mobile
The Brainshark courses show well on my iPhone 5. The audio is good and graphics show well.
Can't sign on
Not able to sign on in the app. Only able to sign on using desktop. Lame
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 25, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: Brainshark Inc
- © Brainshark 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.