BrainTest® is scientifically validated to detect cognitive changes associated with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, & Mild Cognitive Impairment. Results videos feature Board Certified Physicians explaining your score in the comfort & privacy of your own home.
• BrainTest® featured on ABC News, NBC News, Fox News & Univision
• Study presented at Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) validates BrainTest® performs similarly with neuropsychological batteries (MOCA, MMSE) as well as its Pen-and-Paper counterpart (SAGE) in detecting Mild Cognitive Impairment & Early Dementias, showing no scale bias (specificity 90%, sensitivity 71%)
• BrainTest® Clinical Validation study published in peer-reviewed scientific journal (Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy)
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER BRAINTEST?
If you’re concerned about your thinking or memory, or want to establish a baseline from which to monitor your cognition, BrainTest® is the application for you. BrainTest is the same kind of screening test at doctor’s offices, but one that’s uniquely designed to screen for early changes in cognition associated with Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, and Mild Cognitive Impairment.
BrainTest can be taken in the privacy of your own home, anonymously scored at our centralized scoring core-lab, and (when you’re ready) shared with your doctor to help start the conversation. Results videos are delivered inside the application and feature an explanation of your score from a Board Certified Physician.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF BRAINTEST
Self-Administered – The same kind of screening test you’d receive at a doctor’s office, now available in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Baseline Report Card – Track your memory and thinking over time and use BrainTest as an early warning system for possible cognitive changes.
Brevity – 10-15 minute BrainTest can deliver a snapshot of multiple cognitive domains (language, reasoning, orientation, memory, and executive function).
HIPAA Compliant – BrainTest is HIPAA compliant and adheres to the strictest healthcare privacy laws in the United States.
Private & Confidential – BrainTests are scored anonymously and confidentially. Your name is not visible to our scoring specialists or doctors. Meaning only YOU will know your final score
Scientifically Validated – BrainTest study at ClinicalTrials.gov
SCIENCE BEHIND BRAINTEST
BrainTest is based on the Self-administered Gerocognitive Examination (SAGE), created by Dr. Douglas Scharre, Professor of Clinical Neurology and Psychiatry at The Ohio State University.
RELATED SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS:
APPLE SPECIFIC TERMS:
General improvements to new user on-boarding.
Ratings and Reviews
so helpful and convenient !
I got this app because I'm super busy with work and often don't have time to go to the doctor for every little thing. This app made it easy to diagnose. The results came back quickly and I was able to treat the issue fast. Highly recommended!
So helpful! Saved time and $$
This app is so helpful! It helped me save time and money that would normally be spent with my doctor . It's very user friendly and easy to navigate. It's equipped with the latest health information which is important to be a trust worthy ap. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Saved me once again!
This app has yet again quelled my fears about my mental issues. From resolving my psoriasis in the past to more recently reassuring me about a nasty bug bite, I cannot praise Brain Test enough. It truly provides high quality medical advice at record speed for a very low cost.
- Brain Test Inc.
- 152.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 BrainTest Inc. SEZC
- In-App Purchases
- 30Day Free Trial Wellness Plan $24.99
- 30Day Free Trial Wellness Plan $24.99
- Single BrainTest Plan $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.