Science needs its students to be passionate and curious and these are characteristics that cannot be instilled by force, in a child.
Science is like golf. The ones that play it swear by the game, but spectators think that it is boring. It is because they do not know the rules.
With a keen understanding of this, Brainwave imparts science fundamentals in forms that excite children of all aptitudes - comics, stories, activities, contests, fascinating facts and reader contributions.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
Ratings and Reviews
That's not cool
Seems like a great magazine but I installed payed for yearly subscription and would not allow me to read tried for hours no luck I gave it 5 stars for intriguing minus 2 for readability .
- Magzter Inc.
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-17 @ ACKMEDIA
- In-App Purchases
- Brainwave February 2013 $0.99
- Brainwave December 2010 - Turn Invisible $0.99
- Brainwave March 2013 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.