By RCS LT
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stressed out? Trouble sleeping? Distracting sounds at work or school? Need a relaxing break from a busy day?
If your answered yes to any of those questions then Brainwave Studio is for you! Brainwave Studio is a professionally designed relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system, with 40 sessions of carefully selected nature sounds and superb quality ambient music.
How does it work?
Brainwave Studio uses isochronic tones, widely regarded as the superior brainwave tone. Isochronic tones pulse at specific frequencies, and stimulate the brain to help you achieve your desired mental state. Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones work through headphones or speakers. The isochronic tones are integrated into the backgrounds of beautiful, soothing melodies. Listen to the peaceful music while the tones automatically do their magic in the background.
- 5 categories: Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Stress and Anxiety, Mind Training
- 40 sessions with dynamic isochronic tones
- 60 soothing ambient sounds
- 48 atmospheric music tracks (endless loops)
- Compatible with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Separate volume controls for every sound
- Create customized sound mixes by combining ambient sounds together
- Intuitive interface
- Saved Soundscapes are synchronized using iCloud and wirelessly pushed to all your devices.
5 Categories With 40 Sessions
- Relaxation: ∙ Quick relax ∙ Tension relief ∙ Lunch break relax, ∙ After a busy day ∙ Relax before important event ∙ After high stress ∙ Before going to bed ∙ Deep evening relax
- Stress and Anxiety: ∙ Quick stress relief ∙ Workplace stress relief ∙ Anxiety reduction ∙ Anxiety reduction before sleep ∙ Reduce anxiety before taking a test ∙ After work stress reduction ∙ Deep stress relief
- Meditation: ∙ 7Hz Zen meditation ∙ Coffee break meditation ∙ Low-Alpha meditation ∙ Mid-Alpha meditation ∙ Theta meditation ∙ Delta meditation ∙ 7,83Hz Schumann rhythm meditation ∙ Deep Schumann rhythm meditation.
- Sleep: ∙ Short anti-insomnia session ∙ Sleep induction ∙ Mental workers sleep support ∙ Hyperactive people sleep induction ∙ Sleep induction for insomniacs ∙ Clear your mind and fall asleep ∙ Deep sleep induction
- Mind Training: ∙ Workout performance enhancer ∙ After-Workout recovery session ∙ Attention enhancer ∙ Mental workers support session ∙ Idea generation session ∙ Motivation enhancer ∙ Energy enhancer ∙ Creative tasks helper ∙ Concentration enhancer for studying ∙ Sensori-motor rhythm session.
60 Ambient Sounds
∙Birds ∙ Piano ∙ Cat ∙ City ∙ Clock ∙ Crickets ∙ Dolphins ∙ Fire ∙ Forest ∙ Frogs ∙ Heart ∙ Monk ∙ Music box ∙ Night ∙ Rain ∙ River ∙ Space ∙ Submarine ∙ Thunder ∙ Train ∙ Cave ∙ Water ∙ Whale ∙ White noise ∙ Wind ∙ Wind Chimes ∙ Jungle ∙ Flute ∙ African night ∙ Howling wolf ∙ Sea lion ∙ City park ∙ Lakeside ∙ Shopping mall ∙ Industrial ∙ Nightingale ∙ Spring birds ∙ Crowd ∙ Oscillating fan ∙ Swamp ∙ Dripping water ∙ Owls ∙ Tropical forest ∙ Factory ∙ PC fan ∙ Vacuum cleaner ∙ Fan ∙ Pirate ship ∙ Waterfall ∙ Fridge ∙ Pneumatic drill ∙ Waves ∙ Hair dryer ∙ Rain on window ∙ High Voltage ∙ Harbor ∙ Running water ∙ Winter blizzard ∙ Highway ∙ School
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5
- Magic Mind changes it's name to Brainwave Studio
- Bug Fixes
Personally I believe it works
There are times where if you have enough caffeine it might not be super effective but for my situation it works almost every time.
My wife has always insisted on having the TV on to fall asleep, if it’s not on she doesnt fall asleep.
This in turn has always been a slight point of contention since I cant sleep if the TV is on.
So she accepted this as an option to try and we’ve been using this system flawlessly ever since, I wish it were a little more user friendly like options for wake up alarms and an in app option to use the apple tv or airport express.
Instead at night I have it on the airport express to the room speakers using the alt + sound switch of output. But currently there doesnt seem to be support for the output.
Sick in the Head and it Helps!
I'm super-sensitive to sounds, incredibly distractible, and highly aggitated on my good days. This application helps me steer my confused brain cells in the right direction with plenty of other goodies to boot-or should I say To Brain! I'm in love with their waves, and I won't stop riding cuz I seem to have found my favorite program: The Concentration Enhancer.
Well worth the small price for a little wave of mind.
I would recommend this app to all who seek good vibrations.
A New Fan
I’ve been using related material since the ‘80s . . .
. . . and this is my favorite source for braintertrainment now, without a question. The programs are effective, the music is well designed, the sound effects are well tuned, it’s all designed to work well together, the music moreover is very pleasant and comes in a wide variety . . . both this and the equivalent iOS app are superb.