Brainz: Goes to School
By Zyborg Mobile Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brainz hates math. He really hates it. It hurts his brain. Begrudgingly however he accepts one cannot live entirely without it. But for Brainz there is hope...
...you! Guide him through Primary, Middle and High School. Sharpen your own math skills along the way. Can you help Brainz get an A+?
Drag tiles to complete the maths equations. Be quick and decisive to earn stars. The faster you go the more points you get.
- Universal app
- Retina graphics
- 3 difficulty modes
- 162 re-playable levels
- 486 stars for you to attain
- 39 ranks to keep you occupied
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- 40 Game Center Achievements to unlock
- Game Center, Facebook and Twitter Leaderboards
- Optimised for all iOS devices (1st gen iPods through to 4th gen iPads)
WHY PLAY BRAINZ?
To improve your math skills while hopefully not finding the whole experience utterly disagreeable!
SO WHO CAN PLAY?
Anyone! With three difficulty modes (Primary, Middle and High School) everyone from young to old will benefit from sharpening their learnings.
Become a fan?
LIKE US: on.fb.me/NwdJFt
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/BrainzGame
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 14, 2012
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zyborg Mobile Ltd
- © 2012 Zyborg Mobile Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.