Branches – for GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket
By Jesper Christensen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Branches is an iPhone and iPad app for managing issues for your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket projects.
* Navigate open or closed issues
* Create your own issue list filters
* See all commits on all branches
* View detailed pull requests including comments, commits and file diffs
* All Markdown, including images, is rendered perfectly
Pro features (via in-app-purchase):
* Create and edit issues
* Create, edit and delete comments
* Assign issues to collaborators
* Close and reopen issues
* Change milestones and labels on issues
* Add images to issue descriptions and comments
* Create issues from a share sheet
What's New in Version 1.5.9
Branches now behaves when you have more than a lot GitHub repositories.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 1.5.9
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jesper Christensen
- © Jesper Christensen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GitHub Full Access$9.99
- GitLab Full Access$9.99
- Bitbucket Full Access$9.99