Branches is an iPhone and iPad app for managing issues for your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket projects.
* Navigate open or closed issues
* Create your own issue list filters
* See all commits on all branches
* View detailed pull requests including comments, commits and file diffs
* All Markdown, including images, is rendered perfectly
Pro features (via in-app-purchase):
* Create and edit issues
* Create, edit and delete comments
* Assign issues to collaborators
* Close and reopen issues
* Change milestones and labels on issues
* Add images to issue descriptions and comments
* Create issues from a share sheet
- Bugfix: login to Bitbucket using Google.
- Bugfix: gitlap.com v4 fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work after login
No repositories found "410 no longer exists"
App didn’t work. Wouldn’t get past login.
Way too many permissions
Looks good but couldn't get farther than logging into github.
I've come to accept that I have to give up some permissions but this app wants access to almost everything including my settings. Yet it doesn't mention any purpose for these permissions in the feature list. I can't risk it :/
- Jesper Christensen
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jesper Christensen
- In-App Purchases
- GitHub Full Access $9.99
- GitLab Full Access $9.99
- Bitbucket Full Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.