BRAVE FRONTIER: THE LAST SUMMONER
Embark on a fantastic adventure in the Brave Frontier universe - icon game played by millions - build an army, fight tyranny and reveal the mystery behind a new world of fantasy in this epic turn-based JRPG!
Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner lets your wildest JRPG dreams come true as you get full control over up to 25 characters in a single battle! Feel the freedom of a completely customizable experience as you obtain fantastic weapons, unlock exceptional skills and obliterate enemies with style thanks to an impressive cast of stylish characters! Jump into a brave new world and become the legendary general you were always meant to be!
STATE-OF-THE-ART HD 2D JRPG
Immerse yourself in the rich and vibrant fantasy world of Vask and meet charming characters brimming in style, handcrafted and animated with love to offer you the most thrilling battles ever seen in a mobile RPG!
BUILD AND LEAD AN ARMY
Engage in turn-based battles of epic proportions where up to 50 characters fight each other as you launch synchronized attacks, unleash special Brave skills and summon mighty Spirits to destroy your opponents, no matter their size!
COLLECT HUNDREDS OF CHARACTERS
Assemble a huge cast of charismatic heroes and villains ready to take arms for you as you train, specialize and evolve them to unleash their true potential, completing a vast collection of 7 different species – Humans, Giants, Undines & more!
MILLIONS OF WAYS TO PLAY
Become a master of strategy as you experiment with 9 Weapon Types, from hard-hitting to buff-empowering, enhanced by upgradable specialty skills to obliterate anything in your path – the possibilities really are endless!
PLOT TWISTS AT EVERY CORNER
Put together the puzzle pieces of the last summoner's untold story as you witness history defining events from different points of view, all interwoven into a story of loss, courage and honor! Will you find the truth behind the bifrosts, Summoner?
Embark on your most extraordinary adventure featuring intense battles, high-end graphics, complex customization and content-rich stories! Made for JRPG fans, by JRPG super fans!
Come say hi on social media:
This app is free to download and play. Some virtual items can be purchased for real money.
v1.2 - New Feature: The Forge
It's crafting time! Put all the Weapons you've collected to good use!
CRAFT 4⋆ WEAPONS
• Enter the Forge from your Inventory and combine Weapons with Zel, Crystals or Souls to create something new!
• Learn and Earn: Get EXP in better than ever Training Ground Tutorials!
• Bigger and Better: Focus on the fun with improved cameras, effects and descriptions!
• The ""Peona"" Event has now ended: Claim your rewards!
Thank you for playing! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Just a normal comment
Like everyone said this game is not fully developed, we need to see more contents before judging this game. All the mobile games mostly are P2W however you gotta let those F2P players to get at least few good characters without paying, otherwise they wont waste their time grinding for this game.
Also the game needs more contents such as guild system, chat system, raid/world boss system, more F2P EVENTS, etc. And the most important thing is that, PLEASE DO CARE HOW WE FEELS WHILE EARNING YOUR MONEY, I am not a F2P player and some of us may spend hundreds on the game. We are the one who's in charged, if you want your game survived long enough, here is my little suggestions, first read our feed backs I know some of them are silly but not all of them, second keep the updates going and make us playing like a multiple player game instead of single player game, arena? You know thats not enough and thats just a system to make us pay and fight the F2P players, come on, we arent stupid, makeore coop events so we can play together, and make them harder or put the difficulty options like "easy" and "hard" or "hell", thats what we all want, and thats how you keep your game survives long enough, a feed back from a player who have played thousands of mobile game.
It’s a new type of game from the other Brave Frontier , I played a lot of that one , there was so much to do and every week the dungeons reset , this game can be amazing just need to make some changes and add some things .
1. You definitely have to make the special dungeons reset after each week playing the same dungeons over and over when You already completed it .
2. There has to be more character adjustments , like gear upgrades or even more touchable items or skills you can change or enhance with characters .
3. The reason why u loved the other Brave Frontier was that there was so much and it wasn’t so difficult to start out with , I mean it’s really hard to even go far and the leveling up system for characters is ridiculous you barely get any exp to level up during levels and you barely get any Metal gods from doing dungeons and the one u get good metal gods from its too hard to beat without high level characters and you use the energy to do it and that’s it for hours because the energy is to low and cost too much to recharge .
This game can be really great I mean really great u just need to add more in game content or stuff to mess around with , if you did that you guys would be making so much moment from people wanting to play it , make it feel like a rpg where u obtain and collect and build instead like the old one .
Amazing Game but need help
Im writing this review because one, I think this game is awesome. I first started playing the original brave frontier when I was 9 and was so happy to see a new game. My only issue was how easy the original game was and how much it lacked plot, but this game actually takes grinding and skill, and so far has a good plot line. But, since the game is new, there tends to be glitches. Some minor, like when you have to have a set squad and you put the right units in, it will say that “A unit is missing”, which at first was very annoying. But the issue im having right now is that I have just finished chapter 2 and it will not let me access chapter 3. I saw chapter 3 and then closed the app, but when I came back, the home screen said The Cold Path act x-x and does not show a chapter 3 icon in the chapters page. If someone could help me with this issue, that would be great. All in all great game and im psyched for the arena.
- gumi Inc.
- 140.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner ©
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Package $4.99
- Adventurer's Crate $24.99
- Fighter's Barrel $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.