Hundreds Of Heroes. Millions Of Players. Be A Legend Now!
Rise up to the challenge and take on the role of powerful Summoners in this addictive, free-to-play classic JRPG hit title!
Summon more than 400 legendary heroes, mighty demigods and majestic beasts and lead your squads to strategic victories against the Four Fallen Gods as you venture through the mythical lands of Grand Gaia and beyond!
SUMMON, COLLECT & EVOLVE
* Summon and expand your collection of Units, from Divine Emperors to Inferno Goddesses
* Leverage on your Units’ Elemental Strengths & Leader Skills and form strategic squads for the different game modes and enemies
* Fuse / evolve your Units to their higher forms to strengthen them / unlock new skills
* Craft powerful items and Spheres to boost your Units’ powers in battle
* Meet and recruit fan favorite characters from other popular game titles
CLASSIC JRPG WITH MODERN FREE-TO-PLAY GAMEPLAY
* Strategy-oriented Turn-based Battle System with Auto-Battle option
* Engage in intensely animated battles with / against a captivating cast of beautifully pixel-crafted characters that are inspired by Japanese manga art
* Unleash devastating combos using the Intuitive Tap and Swipe Combat Mechanics
* Fill up your Units’ skill gauge to launch their unique offensive / defensive Brave Bursts
* Upgrade your Town to unlock new crafting options and craft powerful items
COMPETITIVE AND REWARDING NEW CHALLENGES
* Put your skills to the test and face-off Epic bosses at PVE Trials, Raids, Frontier Hunter as well as Quests at the Vortex Dungeons
* Compete in the PVP Arena & Colosseum and dominate the Leaderboard Rankings
* Pit your best Brave Frontier squad against other online players in PVP Arena & Colosseum and dominate the Leaderboard Rankings
* Gather / enjoy the spoils of your adventure / battles and lay claim to special Heroes and rare items!
RICH AND EXPANSIVE CONTENT
* Explore Grand Gaia and discover new worlds through more than 500 story-driven missions
* Uncover compelling story arcs and legendary sagas of heroes and gods. The plot is thickening as their fates are intertwined!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
* Join forces with fellow Summoners for co-op game modes, to farm rare materials to craft powerful items and spheres
* Connect with millions of players across the globe for more reinforcement options and Honor Points
* Form / join guild and forge strong camaraderie with fellow Summoners. Contribute to the Guild to help bring it to greater heights to obtain Guild-exclusive rewards, heroes and skills
* Participate in Guild Raids and fight for honor and glory to be the Top Ranking Guilds
* Discuss strategies with participating Guild members real-time during Guild Raids using Guild Chat
Will you rise to the challenge and go down in Grand Gaia history as a legend? Join forces with millions of Summoners on your most epic journey yet!
NOTICE: Brave Frontier is completely free to play. However, some in-game items can also be bought for real money.
Having technical trouble adventuring in Grand Gaia? We’re glad to help! Visit and contact us at our site: https://www.gumisupport.com/hc/en-us
TERMS OF SERVICE
Twitter: @ bravefrontiergl
** Device with a minimum of 1GB RAM is recommended. Performance is not guaranteed on devices with less than 1GB RAM.
** 2.5 GB free space in phone internal memory is recommended to install the game with all of the downloadable contents.
** Contact us on www.gumisupport.com for further help on technical issue.
v1.18.2 Release Notes:
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game overall
I’ve been playing this game since it came out. Its really fun and I recommend you to download it. The one problem I have is that they keep coming out with better and better units and people like me who beat the most of the game before the new best units came out feel frustrated since it’s a lot harder to get gems know. The only way I can get gems know is daily login and once a month summoner hall which you get like 20 gems from and that’s 4 summons. I remember I summoned like 20 times on a unit and finally got him only for a better one to come out next week. Its very frustrating and should be changed. Another thing is that even if you get the unit you want that doesn’t mean it is the stat you want. There are around 5 different classes and some of them are just terrible (anima is the best for most things). For someone like me who got all of there gems from the story line when 3-4 star units were the best thing possible and you usually got a 2-3 star it is very annoying that know all these new players are getting 7 star units on there first summon when it was years before they came out for me. There should be something new where you can only do good summons when your past a set level so then players from the games start don’t feel like they have to buy gems to keep up with the noobs units. And by the way the gems are super over priced. My brother also spent 6 months saving up summons for a unit and used all of them on him but still didn’t get it.
One of my first mobile games.........
If you are seeing this review for this beautiful game then get ready for an actual insightful review.......This game is great, probably even the greatest, but there are things wrong with just like everything on our planet. Problems such as the possibility of a connection error, a quest might be to hard and have toooo many unessesary step to complete it, or the sudden realization that you've reached a dead end in gameplay because of the difficulty. Even though with these problems, the game still manages to amaze me(As a guy that has played it for 3 years now, I haven't found anything boring.) The customer support is really reliable as well, if you have a problem then just tell them.(They actually read them.)The graphics are drop dead gorgeous and the character sprites are very cool to look at due to the very retro/pixel design. The story keeps you captivated and may get predictable, but is still amazing to look at your fellow summoners develop in character. The amount of content is another great thing about this game, you should never be finished with everything or you should at least have one goal to try to accomplish. All in all, this game is one of the few games that have actual effort put into it, which is a lot more than other mobile games nowadays. And did I mention that this game is totally doable if you're f2p!
Perfect, but could we have this as a feature?
Hey everyone, and Gumi and Alim too. I LOVE BF a WHOLE lot. It’s so much fun and there’s always something to do whether it be collecting new units or new spheres and materials and there’s always one thing or another on my plate. I also really love the story and extra modes like Raids, Trials, or Crusades, and they’re so great. That being said, I have a feature I would really like to see implemented, and that would be trading. I love this game a lot, as I have said, and I say this with no mean spirits, they this game is basically Anime Pokémon. That’s great, and it really works, but Pokémon has a trading system and I think that would work really well in BF, like maybe you can trade units with people on your friend list or your guild mates. Obviously special one-time only spheres and units could be excluded, like global exclusives and trial rewards, but for some of the other units, I think this could be really cool and potentially helpful to a lot of players, not to mention make the game more fun overall. I do hope that Gumi and Alim read this and take my suggestion into mind, as I’m just trying to make this game the best it can be, and I just wanted to reach out and let them know about this idea. Other than that, if you like RPG’s, at least try this game. It’s free, after all.
- gumi Inc.
- 136.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gumi Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack of 1 $0.99
- Gem Pack of 5 $3.99
- Gem Pack of 12 $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.